Michael Johnson Jr Intel (Unfiltered)

Advertisement
I believe it was Patrick Swayze who said, "Lions do not concern themselves with the thoughts of sheep." For that reason, I will not be addressing the detractors. All I will say is The Scoop TM doesn't walk on fences. If The Scoop TM says something The Scoop TM stands by it.

If The Scoop TM says Miami is a -210 favorite to land MJJ then damnit Miami is a -210 favorite.

Ok, I've gotta ask...you've been on this board over a year now. Suddenly 2 weeks ago you turn into "The Scoop", trademarked and all, and you have "info".

What happened? Did you get bitten by a radioactive Ariz?

Yes. It went through last night. Thanks for noticing!

An all-new Scoop Report should drop in time for the weekend.

Sorry kid but they wouldn’t approve you. The Scoop is to generic with lots of prior use. Good luck defending it!

I know, you didnt really pay to have it TM. You just think it makes you look cool and official. Stick to being correct and you’ll earn more respect.

ezyegqha17biowu6hrtmcaqvmy6j7tf074pe.gif

Advertisement
Since you allegedly went through the “trouble” of getting it trademarked, you should go the next step in “legitimizing” it and add the disclaimer that reads:

“The Scoop is purely for entertainment purposes ONLY. None of the information posted here should be relied upon”

What if JKH is.... Ivins
That’s what I thought. 1. He’s Ivins trying to escape the conservative 247 behind a character he created. 2. This guy is a phony 3. He’s a memeber if the staff or someone close to them that they are trying to use to connect to us.

Advertisement
That’s what I thought. 1. He’s Ivins trying to escape the conservative 247 behind a character he created. 2. This guy is a phony 3. He’s a memeber if the staff or someone close to them that they are trying to use to connect to us.

4. He has similar initials to Jahfari Harvey, a guy everyone knew was about to commit. So he used that to try to start an insider schtick

I believe it was Patrick Swayze who said, "Lions do not concern themselves with the thoughts of sheep." For that reason, I will not be addressing the detractors. All I will say is The Scoop TM doesn't walk on fences. If The Scoop TM says something The Scoop TM stands by it.

If The Scoop TM says Miami is a -210 favorite to land MJJ then damnit Miami is a -210 favorite.

Bodhi? Point Break?

Advertisement
I took a giant scoop this morning chock full of okra seeds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree it’s definitely one of those 3. My bet is either 1 or 2.

FML, blood! Lol!!! Yo; I don’t care what any of ya’ll say, I f’s w the OP. He drips w bull chit, yet his post has the aroma of a jasmine plant! Lol. He’s so vague that even when/if he’s wrong, he’ll be right! How do u not f w that??! Lol!

Advertisement
Back