Michael Johnson Jr Intel (Unfiltered)

jkh305

Sophomore
Wait, you thought I'd leave and not give the people what they really want? You don't know The Scoop!

Made a few phone calls after the hysteria from the body language experts and guys who read too many articles behind paywalls. Here is what I found out.

** FSU is a non-factor.

** It is only a Miami/Penn State race now. It still looks good but PSU has closed the gap significantly. MJJ holds James Franklin in high regard and the coach has been in his ear about being the heir to McSorley.

** Being connected to the game for so long and knowing the inner workings of a QB room he has a keen eye on depth charts. "He's not afraid of competition, but definitely wants to start."

** Though there is talent on each roster (Williams/Perry) and (Clifford/Stevens for PSU) working in our favor is that ours is a tad less experienced.

The LAST SCOOP!
** Even with the push from PSU if I was handicapping for recreational purposes I'd still have Miami (-210) as the favorite.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Spader-Seinfeld.jpg

Advertisement
Do you know how big of a favorite we are at -210?? That is a heavy favorite line, not one for a decision that you say can go either way. Thanks for the info but don't quit your day job to become a Vegas handicapper

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe it was Patrick Swayze who said, "Lions do not concern themselves with the thoughts of sheep." For that reason, I will not be addressing the detractors. All I will say is The Scoop TM doesn't walk on fences. If The Scoop TM says something The Scoop TM stands by it.

If The Scoop TM says Miami is a -210 favorite to land MJJ then damnit Miami is a -210 favorite.

If The Scoop TM says Miami is a -210 favorite to land MJJ then damnit Miami is a -210 favorite.

Just so you know when multiple team or people are involved odds tend to always be on the positive side. So say you are looking at a horse race its very hard for a horse to be negative odds. Or Tiger woods in his prime in 2008 was even money to win the masters.

Advertisement
I believe it was Patrick Swayze who said, "Lions do not concern themselves with the thoughts of sheep." For that reason, I will not be addressing the detractors. All I will say is The Scoop TM doesn't walk on fences. If The Scoop TM says something The Scoop TM stands by it.

There's also a phrase somewhere out there relating to people that refer to themselves in the 3rd person. Something about being a douche.

Advertisement
Back