- Joined
- Sep 4, 2012
- Messages
- 43,263
No its not the fans job to recruit. .. but fans can help...by not harming..meaning if the fans demonize the staff so bad (believe you me...i understand your reasoning...the betterment of the program) but if you demonize him so bad...why would we allow are kids to go into the service for satan...we send our kids else where...now who's hurts??? Coaches still get paid..ACC keeps sending that check...the fans get hurt...Franchise you guys have more power than you realize...when i first came on this site the passion and loved received made me extremely happy with Shaq's choice...but i soon saw that passion in the hate displayed... i bet no one here wants to see Miami win as bad as me...I told Shaq if he went somewhere else and played UM i would cheer for him but would want the Canes to win... I pray that my influence doesn't send my child into a toxic vat... I do not allow Shaq on this site. . I'm thinking maybe I should...cause it is ultimately his decision and should be afforded the whole truth.All Golden had to do was go 8-5 with a nice roster and he'd be getting plenty of recruits right now.
lol @ always blaming the fans for recruiting misses. Fvck this program. Thank God Billy Corben exposed Shalala.
Corben exposed her. It's our job to humiliate her
And LMFAO at the excuse machine warming up.
The only thing worse than the CLOUD. The CROWD
You fcktards blaming fans realize you're providing this con artist with another excuse?
The reason recruits are running away is 6-7 in year 4.
Earth to the idiot Golden slurpers destroying the program!
That's the same reason the fans are running away and are ****ed off.
I'm astonished at just how deeply stupid people really are. Do these idiots ever even try to use their atrophied brains?
Blaming fans for recruiting? I don't remember anyone conjuring up that excuse for the black man. Nope. Randy was just a lazy black guy who abdicated his duties in recruiting his final season.
Now, all of a sudden, it's the fans' job to recruit for UM and to act like we're happy with the fat slobs ruining the program in order to try to trick some 17 year old kids into wasting their careers being corched by this idiot.
Do the brain dead twits blaming the fans realize UM holds the keys to fixing this impending recruiting nightmare? All they have to do is fire the obvious incompetent and make a great hire. Like perhaps the guy responsible for assembling the greatest collection of talent ever seen in college football?
You're a smart dude, and I appreciate your love for UM. For those reasons, I wish you nothing but the best no matter where your son winds up.
For purely selfish reasons, I'd love to see him here at my alma mater and to be coached by a new competent staff. If anyone could guarantee me Folden would be gone next month if I shut up, then I'd shut up immediately.
Trust me when I tell you that the intense anti-Folden passion you are witnessing now has nothing to do with the players. That hardcore passion will be expended positively toward your son the minute UM fixes this abortion they created.