Michael Irvin defends Al Golden

Mike with PR material, you really think he gonna blast Folden on the airways and bring propaganda back to NFL Network?

Mike burning inside, it's killing him, better believe it.

You know **** well Sapp hates Golden, which means Irving hates Golden. He just is way classier then Sapp to publicly say it.

Advertisement
Irving can blame this on his buddy, T, too after Albortion gets fired.

Sad thing is that the numbnutted UM fans (see the dolts in this very thread) are now jumping on this absurd position that Albortion needs more time. More time for what? How have we improved with the time he's already had?

Irving wants his kid and his nephew at UM. You think he's going to **** on the current HC? I doubt it.

Hadnt thought about the scholarship angle and the Playmaker. I mean, that's literally 150,000 dollars in his pocket he can keep if his son gets a ride from this staff for four/five years at UM

You act as if UM is the only scholarship Tim & Michael Jr. have...also what's $150,000 to a man making millions talking on television once a week?

My point was that he wants his son and nephew at UM, not that they can't get a scholarship anywhere else. If he blows up the HC, and the HC doesn't get fired, then his kin won't be at UM.

Mike with PR material, you really think he gonna blast Folden on the airways and bring propaganda back to NFL Network?

Mike burning inside, it's killing him, better believe it.

You know **** well Sapp hates Golden, which means Irving hates Golden. He just is way classier then Sapp to publicly say it.

I fux wit Sapp he neva lied, troof spitta until proven wrong.

Advertisement
Mike has become friends with Golden to a certain degree so he's not going to publicly ask for Golden to be fired. I haven't seen anyone like Mike that has a national following on television ask for him to be fired publicly, they're just not going to do it for professional reasons. If you guys recall, Mike backed his friend Shannon till the end as well.

Honestly though (and I know this is Irvin, not you saying this - OP)... but where was that buffoon going to go if, not stand with us? Any research would have shown him there were allegations out there prior to him coming here. He knew it, just used it for an extension. If he won a big game here or there or at least showed improvement I'd probably still be on the side... **** I might at least not hate him if he wasn't a stubborn, self absorbed, cowardess piece of ****.

Penn State didn't want his garbage up there. Was he going to go back and be mediocre at some MAC school? Mountain West? No power 5 school was going to take him from us. It was Miami or nothing for him... how can these people not see this at this point?

I was at a conference this week and ran into a buddy that is a Penn State Alum/Donor and we had a discussion about Golden and the interview. He told me that they wanted Golden to be the coach, but they didn't want onofrio to come with him. Golden's insistenance on have onofrio as his DC led him to being passed over by Penn State, and he let me know that after watching Miami so far this season he's glad they made the choice to pass on Golden. Now I hate this fat **** even more.

Advertisement
This **** would rather quit then fire his best friend.

I'm on board with that.

Mike has become friends with Golden to a certain degree so he's not going to publicly ask for Golden to be fired. I haven't seen anyone like Mike that has a national following on television ask for him to be fired publicly, they're just not going to do it for professional reasons. If you guys recall, Mike backed his friend Shannon till the end as well.

According to the usual suspects Mike Irvin must be a white racist.

He's severely out-recruited Louisville and GT and still can't beat them in year 4. How many years is enough?

**** out of here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back