Michael Barrow

Fvck outta here, the GT fake punt alone should get him fired

We were in punt safe, the proper call was made. Ivey just decided not to cover the wr running right past him.

ST were objectively improved this year. Coverage units were solid and punt returns in general were well blocked and set up.

Not everything about this team was a disaster. Folks need to be objective here and not just complain about everything.

Advertisement
Barrow was good here...yall trippin

Barrow is one of my all time favorite Canes but he sucked when he was here.

Our LBs were lostout there and constantly over pursuing.

Arther Brown is the biggest indictment of his coaching.

5 star never lived up to expectations under his coaching but became an All American once he left

Patke did a good job as ST coach. Baxa is not any coaches fault.
Setting Baxa aside... how many fake punts did teams convert? UF and GT are at least two and both were crippling.

I won’t blame him for Thomas dropping the punt vs UF, but I will blame him for having Thomas anywhere near there to have that happen. Zero situational awareness.

KJ had some good punt returns. We had nothing in the way of kick returns and also gave up some returns.

He was subpar as a special teams coach, LB coach, and LB recruiter over the past couple of seasons.

Just curious...

If not YES men, what characteristics do you want in a subordinate assistant coach?

Tell HC to f[]ck off all the time?
hope that assistant doesn't unpack his bags o r signs a long rent/lease agreement if he does tell a hc off.

Advertisement

5 star never lived up to expectations under his coaching but became an All American once he left

Arthur Brown was a big dummy from nowhere Kansas...great ST player though, Him & Sam Shields use to be 1 & 1A on KOR/PR.

Yep. Dead on about Barrow.

He was so terrible that Pete Carroll hired him to be an LB coach and then assistant head coach to go with LB coach, all in the NFL on a super bowl winning team.

Advertisement
There are none🤣🤣🤣
1577670569234.gif

hope that assistant doesn't unpack his bags o r signs a long rent/lease agreement if he does tell a hc off.

That's my point.

Here is how it works in the real adult world:

Behind closed doors, "boss this is a really ******* dumb idea, and here is why...x, y, and z..."

Boss says I hear you, but this is what we are going to do.

"Again, boss, this is a really dumb idea."

Boss says, "noted. I got it. this is what we are going to do..."

Yes sir. You walk out and do you damned best to make the decision happen with a smile on your face.

Advertisement
Video proof or I don’t believe it...link Glenn cooks highlights at Miami...lol

LoL, it started with the gaytor game in 2008, and ask percy harvin bout that hit cook gave em, he tried to get up and act like he wasnt shook, but he knew real quickk, these boys different at Miami, but from that gaytor game, over like the next 5 games he was credited with around 45(solo and assisted)tackles over about a 5 game stretch, and they were the impactful type tackles.

Advertisement
LoL, it started with the gaytor game in 2008, and ask percy harvin bout that hit cook gave em, he tried to get up and act like he wasnt shook, but he knew real quickk, these boys different at Miami, but from that gaytor game, over like the next 5 games he was credited with around 45(solo and assisted)tackles over about a 5 game stretch, and they were the impactful type tackles.
..video or it didn’t happen

That's my point.

Here is how it works in the real adult world:

Behind closed doors, "boss this is a really ******* dumb idea, and here is why...x, y, and z..."

Boss says I hear you, but this is what we are going to do.

"Again, boss, this is a really dumb idea."

Boss says, "noted. I got it. this is what we are going to do..."

Yes sir. You walk out and do you damned best to make the decision happen with a smile on your face.
some people don't get it that the boss always gets the last word in and his way.

Advertisement
Back