Michael Barrow

Advertisement
I dont think he's at Seattle anymore. Certainly he would be better than Patke as a game day coach, film room coach and recruiting. Why hasn't this happened?

This would be better than Patke...
D6272594-1958-48D6-8EAC-E352FC3E5B15.jpeg

Advertisement
What makes you think Barrow would come back here to coach LBs for a lame duck loudmouth he likely doesn’t respect?
I have no idea if he would. Gotta ask. He's one with Miami blood I would want. I don't want Miami blood just to have it.

Advertisement
I think Moss is GM/part owner of an XFL team. I'm sure that whole thing will run aground again in a year or two but have to imagine he'll give it a full shot first.
Moss is HC/GM of the Los Angeles Wildcats. I don’t know about part ownership.

Norm Chow is OC/QB coach, Pepper Johnson DC.

Advertisement
I thought Barrow did a good job here, given he had to work for D’Ono. He was good enough to work for Pete Carroll for three seasons, his third as Assistant Head Coach/Linebackers.

The most recent information I could find online was he, his wife, and four children live is Charlotte, NC. He is active in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. I could not find any information regarding coaching in any capacity. Maybe he left coaching and focusing on his family and ministry.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz will only hire his "proteges" on defense. Nobodies with no clue how to do anything resembling coaching a fundamentally sound defense. Dudes who will parrot his gimmicky nonsense. Diaz is god of defense and wont have anyone subvert his holiness. That's why hes trying to only get rid of Rumph even though hes the only one on defense with a valid resume and experience.

Advertisement
Back