Michael Barrow

Who was micheal barrows LBs while here? Was that Spence, sharpton,Buchanan mccarthy era?

Advertisement
Yeah man, lets bring back more former Miami coaches from other 7-5 teams.

Exactly. He was not a good coach here. Sorry he wasn't. A lot of guys get NFL jobs who are just okay (see Jethro Franklin who sucked) because of political connections, etc. That said, maybe he did learn something in Seattle and improved as a coach, but I remember him being average at best.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach barrow had the robert knowles of linebackers playing like a 1st round pick at 1 point in glenn cook!
Glenn cook never played like a first round anything..he was my first experience of a GreenTree legend lol..but burrow definitely had some good ones

Glenn cook never played like a first round anything..he was my first experience of a GreenTree legend lol..but burrow definitely had some good ones

You might've missed a few of his games than, that man had a stretch where he was actually ballin out!

Advertisement
I would take him over patke

He was solely responsible for getting Perryman here as golden and Dumbfugg dorito didn’t want him.

Think he upgrades recruiting and like others have said help bring more wise leadership to an otherwise young group of YES MEN

Just curious...

If not YES men, what characteristics do you want in a subordinate assistant coach?

Tell HC to f[]ck off all the time?

Just curious...

If not YES men, what characteristics do you want in a subordinate assistant coach?

What I want in assistant coach??

Let’s see...

Can coach.

Can recruit and AT LEAST be .500 on his targets. Not a complete whiff.

Not be such a hard *** know it all and still attempting to steal knowledge from people you respect in the coaching world who are producing.

I guess that’s asking too much...

Advertisement
Just curious...

If Manny is the HC...yes. I want someone who would tell him Fück off every time he saw him and atleast open and close every meeting with it. Tag him in his tweets with the #FückoffManny!!! Unrealistic? Maybe but a boy can dream

Advertisement
Back