Michael Barrow

Advertisement
Hated him on the field, but He’s the type of dude Manny should be bringing in to run football ops, he’s been rising through the NFL scouting ranks.

Assistant Director of Scouting for the Browns. Not bad after 4 years in the Packers scouting department.

He was in the right place a lot on the field but didn’t make plays. Seems like a smart guy though.

Did Michael Barrow learn a lot with Seattle? I know I did not like him as a linebacker coach when he was here and to be honest he was more useful as a team chaplain than anything else.

Better than Patke should not be the standard for coaching.
U do realize he quit for the exact reason everyone else was snapping. You cant hold him accountable for coaching(even though he developed his groups pretty nice)a position inside of no d defense.

Advertisement
That one DJ ivey Gave up was huge no doubt..in punt safe and the kid took a playoff like heard a whistle

I have never been able to understand how a fake P or fake FG (even more rare) is not expected and immediately challenged by the D.

Broken systemic thinking on not ensuring D is EXPECTING the trick. Players can still defend against the gunners while simultaneously prepared for fake attempt.

Complete fail.by D/ST coaches when players are caught by surprise.

Advertisement
Because you don’t fire your coaches every time a former player might or might not be looking for work. It is an idea.

U do realize he quit for the exact reason everyone else was snapping. You cant hold him accountable for coaching(even though he developed his groups pretty nice)a position inside of no d defense.

He was mediocre at best as a coach. Lots of questionable decisions. Don't want him back unless he learned a lot in Seattle.

That one DJ ivey Gave up was huge no doubt..in punt safe and the kid took a playoff like heard a whistle
Exactly. Can't blame that one on Patke. The team was in the right coverage, Ivey just decided he would do something different from the entire rest of the team on the field.

Advertisement
I have never been able to understand how a fake P or fake FG (even more rare) is not expected and immediately challenged by the D.

Broken systemic thinking on not ensuring D is EXPECTING the trick. Players can still defend against the gunners while simultaneously prepared for fake attempt.

Complete fail.by D/ST coaches when players are caught by surprise.
if you watch the GT fake..Miami was in the correct Play, pint safe. Literally everyone else on the D did their jobs except one player..nobody else was caught by surprise..so yea the fake was expected. The one vs UF we were caught off guard

if you watch the GT fake..Miami was in the correct Play, pint safe. Literally everyone else on the D did their jobs except one player..nobody else was caught by surprise..so yea the fake was expected. The one vs UF we were caught off guard

If one is caught by surprise, the entire unit is surprised.

Weakest link in chain.

Advertisement
No offense bro. Football is a team sport.

An individual misses assignment/fails, the entire team suffers.

Individuals have to take responsibility for something greater than themselves to be great.

It speaks VOLUMES if our Canes don't/can't embrace that concept.

WTF- Hosting Gator 💩????
10BF39BF-0B49-4C2B-9816-0391CC1496CE.png

I remember getting Louis Oliver autograph at a charity basketball game when i was like 7.

Advertisement
Back