Micah Mays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the talk of every kid who hasnt received a committed offer yet...what yall dragging it for?.
Exactly, he hasn’t even been offered yet. Which could be, because they don’t think he’ll flip. But I know this staff, they don’t care about that. If they want him, they’ll offer him regardless. Let’s see what happens when he gets the offer.

Advertisement
My point is currently, Miami is on the same level as a Wake Forest. What makes Miami so much better than Wake as it currently stands?

Currently, Wake is on a higher level than Miami. They have been for the last few years.

You are confusing the level of recruiting and results on the field.

Its the results on Saturdays in the fall that matter, not your team recruiting ranking.

Currently, Wake is on a higher level than Miami. They have been for the last few years.

You are confusing the level of recruiting and results on the field.

Its the results on Saturdays in the fall that matter, not your team recruiting ranking.
That’s my point. Right now, WF is the better program and has been, so why are some in here acting like it’s outlandish that a kid wouldn’t flip from WF to Miami.

When I say on the same level, I mean a middling program that hasn’t won anything of significance and is inconsistent

Advertisement
My point is currently, Miami is on the same level as a Wake Forest. What makes Miami so much better than Wake as it currently stands?
Same level? They won 11 games last year and are 5-1 on track for another 10 plus win season. We have won 10 games once since 03. We have been worse. Our program besides having tradition has been a joke.

For a late bloomer WR, being committed to Wake made more sense than almost any option.

Some of you refuse to hear that WF has been a better program last few years and that’s fine, but assuming our offer should be considered the best for every player is what leads to disappointment when a player doesn’t come here.

Advertisement
For a late bloomer WR, being committed to Wake made more sense than almost any option.

Some of you refuse to hear that WF has been a better program last few years and that’s fine, but assuming our offer should be considered the best for every player is what leads to disappointment when a player doesn’t come here.
Props to WF. They have a good system, have developed offensive players well. Definitely can understand the jit staying there. But Mario is a certified ace as a recruiter. If he's high enough on our board at a position of major need, especially him being a 561 area kid, this is a battle we need him to win.

we havent offered

Advertisement
Back