Micah Mays.

Some positions you never can take just 1 or have enough talent. We are losing at least 2 DE at the end of the season and with transfer portal you never know if its more.

I belive are still in it for othe DE's...unless I missed something and that's entirely possible

Advertisement
I belive are still in it for othe DE's...unless I missed something and that's entirely possible
We're in it it for players at every position during the season updates slow down. We have to sign at least 28 this cycle so we will lose some guys and add some guys.

You rain on one more of my parades before ESD I'm not to be held responsible.
Tell Lebron James GIF
1662479772788.png

Advertisement
I hope so...but you never know these days. Our Offensive performance against A&M sure didn't help. I pray that was just a terrible game plan....but I'm not so sure.
I mean gosh dang! We threw the ball 41 times in a "run heavy" offense...we need players at WR, it should be an easy sell.

This isn't debating what you said @SWFLHurricane ....offense being productive and us not winning the A&M game was a direct reflection of the lack of TALENT at WR. We need about 6 guys that can really get it done to keep the competition edge going.

I think Melo will pan out, George would've but now he's hurt, Restrepo is a worker and they always pan out but he's hurt as well, I'm 45/55 on KeySmitty, and Brashard will pan out. We need like one or two A level guys from this '23 class to pair with these guys above. Same in '24, and stack from there.

Advertisement
I think the only one we could get potentially right now is Jean and I’m not even confident in that. I’m more confident in him flipping from Florida and neither of us getting him. I think we have a Non-Slot WR recruiting and CB recruiting problem.
Which will most likely persist until we show results and change the perspective.

Advertisement
I mean gosh dang! We threw the ball 41 times in a "run heavy" offense...we need players at WR, it should be an easy sell.

This isn't debating what you said @SWFLHurricane ....offense being productive and us not winning the A&M game was a direct reflection of the lack of TALENT at WR. We need about 6 guys that can really get it done to keep the competition edge going.

I think Melo will pan out, George would've but now he's hurt, Restrepo is a worker and they always pan out but he's hurt as well, I'm 45/55 on KeySmitty, and Brashard will pan out. We need like one or two A level guys from this '23 class to pair with these guys above. Same in '24, and stack from there.
It may work for 3*s and low 4*s that don't have a lot of offers from top teams. But the top 5* WRs are not concerned about depth charts. They want to go to teams that will showcase them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back