Miami's top DB target will be on campus today

Advertisement
Advertisement
They still changed his mind convincing him that LSU was a **** show, how many times have kids went to places that were shytholes? alot...................I mean how many kids came here with SHannon or Golden, or Mctooth or whicever other school. Kids do go to shytholes alot of times, kids r still choosing to go to UF for gods sake

That is true, but the kid was SEC bound. Not too many kids that are the ranked #1 at the position go to programs that are high risk unless they want to stay home. Honestly, most kids want to stay local or within driving distance for family. It was obvious that Surtain was leaving Florida. Zero interest in Florida or Florida State ever.

Advertisement
No recruiter changes these kids mind. Doesn't matter who was on surtain he was never coming to miami.
Your saying its impossible like 0% but if Saban was coach would he come? Then its not impossible, I get what your saying but nothing is impossible to me. Im pretty sure this time last year Georgia fans thought it was impossible to land Tyson Campbell, kids do change there minds man they do whether people think so or not. I never thought Surtain was coming here and add to that the way we whiffed with CJ the year before I knew Rumph would not be able to change the kids mind not even a little.

That is true, but the kid was SEC bound. Not too many kids that are the ranked #1 at the position go to programs that are high risk unless they want to stay home. Honestly, most kids want to stay local or within driving distance for family. It was obvious that Surtain was leaving Florida. Zero interest in Florida or Florida State ever.
I know it was a slim chance, I felt he wasnt coming here in forever and knew he wouldnt come here, all the insiders here were bullshyttin and it was known we had a .1% chance and surprisingly (people who knew better) ate it up. I almost got sucked in but the day before signing day I just knew, when u been through it too many times u just know. It was close to impossible but nothings impossible is all Im saying, theres elite recruiters who can change a kids mind is all Im saying.

There is a potential hire that could happen in Miami office that will give a big leg up on Rique and Ladson recruitment.

Think similar to the Cooney hiring. Stay tuned 🤫
Hova, he’s very close with those 2 kids.

Advertisement
Your saying its impossible like 0% but if Saban was coach would he come? Then its not impossible, I get what your saying but nothing is impossible to me. Im pretty sure this time last year Georgia fans thought it was impossible to land Tyson Campbell, kids do change there minds man they do whether people think so or not. I never thought Surtain was coming here and add to that the way we whiffed with CJ the year before I knew Rumph would not be able to change the kids mind not even a little.
It has nothing to do with rumph or any other coach. Its about miami. We have to continue to win at a high level to be able to attract the elite 5 star guys.

Campbell and surtain went to the 2 teams that played in the championship game. It was said that surtain best relationship was with raymond at lsu. Raymond can recruit with the best of them but that doesn't override a winning program.

Advertisement
It has nothing to do with rumph or any other coach. Its about miami. We have to continue to win at a high level to be able to attract the elite 5 star guys.

Campbell and surtain went to the 2 teams that played in the championship game. It was said that surtain best relationship was with raymond at lsu. Raymond can recruit with the best of them but that doesn't override a winning program.
If UGA doesnt play for the national title u think they dont get Tyson? I think they still get him even if they missthe playoff and end up in the top 10, these dudes got blown out at Auburn and if they lost to Auburn again or vs OU they still get Tyson. They were recruiting him stupid hard already, if this was the case the way ur saying than Gilbert would be in UGA.

****, Miami about to hire Hova? Worth it to land Ladson and Stevenson for sure. That's the only reason they were committed to UF.

They didn't troll anyone. Both played it close to the vest and didn't name a clear leader publically.

The only people who got trolled were those who trolled themselves. Everyone outside of this board said we were on the outside looking in.

The coaches probably knew it was a long shot, but they still got them on campus and gave their pitch. It didn't work out in our favor and as you all are so fond of, get them on campus and you've got a chance.

As for SEC groupies, there's no shame in going to perrenial power Bama. UGA isn't Bama yet, but they are certainly on an upward trend and could've won it this year.

Serious question for dumb statements like Krazy's. When we were the top dogs of college football, were our recruits just groupies of the Miami Hurricane express? Players want to play for winners and I believe had we not **** the bed at the tail end of the season we would've had a better shot. It sure as **** didn't help that in year two Smart did something Richt didn't in a decade and some change....have a shot to win it all.

Let's not forget Smart got there with Richt's players and Richt had Golden's recruits. Huge difference. We will get top 5 classes soon enough. Just need to focus on winning and getting to the playoffs. WINNING CURES ALL!!!

Advertisement
Back