Miami's top DB target will be on campus today

Advertisement
It’s really unbelievable how people refuse to read. This isn’t about receivers that clemson put into the NFL with Chad Morris. It’s about their offensive system NOW, in which receivers will spend most of their time running curls. Unbelievable that i say that and you have half the board running to clemson’s defense. This board is full of jackasses trying to be the smartest guy in the room.

Well then applying this logic, we can only talk about the receivers we have put in the NFL since Richt took over.

Coley in the 7th round. Berrios likely on Day 3 this year.

That is it.

How is anyone disputing that Clemson is on a better run of receivers than us right now?

Well then applying this logic, we can only talk about the receivers we have put in the NFL since Richt took over.

Coley in the 7th round. Berrios likely on Day 3 this year.

That is it.

How is anyone disputing that Clemson is on a better run of receivers than us right now?

What “logic” are you using? Another unbelievably dumb post. My post was about how clemson’s offensive system asks wideouts to run curls for like half of their plays. They rarely attack down the field. What does that have to do with Richt’s receivers in the NFL at Miami? ANSWER= NOTHING.

Do you really need your hand held like that or did you just want to be the smartest guy in the room?

I had no inside information but just knew they weren't coming. Just a feeling....I've seen it too many times before.

Marquee players are not UM kids, all too often. I've been watching this stuff for almost 35 years...started watching recruiting in '85.

Advertisement
I had no inside information but just knew they weren't coming. Just a feeling....I've seen it too many times before.

Marquee players are not UM kids, all too often. I've been watching this stuff for almost 35 years...started watching recruiting in '85.
Quit watching then d*ckhead.... saying some beta mentality bullsh*t, “marquee players are not Um kids”, what the fvck you think we signed in the storm 18 class then?....

Advertisement
They have been better at getting receivers drafted higher lately but the only one really like that is Hopkins. Bryant flashes and Watkins while talented is always hurt

In all fairness Clemson’s job is to get them drafted. Clemson can’t be held accountable for what happens after they’re in the league.

I think we can all agree we haven’t been putting the type of WR talent into the league that were used to.

Not aimed at you Brock but too many times on these boards it seems like people are posting as if recruits are scouring the boards being constantly molded by posters opinions.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Quit watching then d*c1khead.... saying some beta mentality bullsh*t, “marquee players are not Um kids”, what the fvck you think we signed in the storm 18 class then?....

Can you speak English? I won't even bother to respond to such mindless, vulgar and irrational statements.

It has nothing to do with rumph or any other coach. Its about miami. We have to continue to win at a high level to be able to attract the elite 5 star guys.

Campbell and surtain went to the 2 teams that played in the championship game. It was said that surtain best relationship was with raymond at lsu. Raymond can recruit with the best of them but that doesn't override a winning program.

I doubt it was a program but more the personality of the head coach that drove Sustain away from LSU.

My friends wife is a teacher at south dade. He told
Me saban was down there last week. Anyone heard anything about this

Advertisement
Back