Miami's top DB target will be on campus today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cmon you guys buy this wide open stuff. I don’t know if he’s coming to UM, but, I’m sure he has an idea where he’s going.

And I’m betting on UM.

Miami's top defensive back target Tyrique Stevenson will be on campus today. Frank Ladson will not be joining him on the visit. Right now Stevenson does not have a leader and his recruitment is wide open according to a source close to Stevenson.

Is ladson still visiting today, but not with Stevenson? Or is Ladson just not coming? Obviously crystal balls a year out are throw **** against the wall guesses (at best). It is.. Odd though.. That Ladson was supposed to visit, got the random Clemson crystal ball & now..?

Advertisement
Well, that’s good..but Campbell and Surtain didn’t really troll us either and they still caused a lot of us some stress lol

Unfortunately it was about 15 guys who lost their marbles and started thread after thread. Also they let jr pump smoke up their asses. The vets who've been around for years knew they weren't coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, that’s good..but Campbell and Surtain didn’t really troll us either and they still caused a lot of us some stress lol

Nah they trolled us, they couldve cleared the air before the season started and said they were SEC groupies that dont have any interest in going to UM. But they wouldn't have had their moment to leave the Miami hat on the table for NSD if they did so they trolled us all the way to the end.

Advertisement
Back