Miami's top DB target will be on campus today

Ladson should really do some research into Clemson’s offense. It’s not good if you are a WR unless you want to spend your days running curls.
Unfortunately they can lean on Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, and Martavis Bryant. Hurns is the only WR doing anything in the NFL with Dorsett being 3rd-4th string in NE.

Advertisement
He has no idea and that is the truth

I mean honest to god...How would you know if it's "the truth"? I'm interested in hearing this?

No reporter can be sure they know the truth...These kids have no ties to you at all, they are just answering your questions to get some pub and (most of the time) be polite.

ANY REPORTER...LET ALONE a young kid like you who already totally played himself with the whole Henderson fiasco...That was "the truth" too I bet?

Do your job, keep improving, and thanks for the work...But make no mistake, these kids aren't worried about you in the least.

Unfortunately they can lean on Sammy Watkins, Deandre Hopkins, and Martavis Bryant. Hurns is the only WR doing anything in the NFL with Dorsett being 3rd-4th string in NE.

All of those guys played under a different OC. Someone (hopefully our coaches) will get into LadsOn’s ear about Clemson’s boring offensive system.

Advertisement
All of those guys played under a different OC. Someone (hopefully our coaches) will get into LadsOn’s ear about Clemson’s boring offensive system.
I don't think kids care about different OCs, they care about what the school can sell. Amari Cooper went to Bama after Julio and McElwain left. Penn State is able to get top TEs every year and have had almost 5 different TE coaches since 2010.

Yeah, and we have Irvin in the HOF.

And just during the Butch years, we ended up with 3 guys with more than 10,000 yards in the NFL - Johnson, Moss and Wayne.

What has Clemson done? Or many young Miami "fans" favorite team to talk about, Alabama?

That's what I thought.

Nah they trolled us, they couldve cleared the air before the season started and said they were SEC groupies that dont have any interest in going to UM. But they wouldn't have had their moment to leave the Miami hat on the table for NSD if they did so they trolled us all the way to the end.

They didn't troll anyone. Both played it close to the vest and didn't name a clear leader publically.

The only people who got trolled were those who trolled themselves. Everyone outside of this board said we were on the outside looking in.

The coaches probably knew it was a long shot, but they still got them on campus and gave their pitch. It didn't work out in our favor and as you all are so fond of, get them on campus and you've got a chance.

As for SEC groupies, there's no shame in going to perrenial power Bama. UGA isn't Bama yet, but they are certainly on an upward trend and could've won it this year.

Serious question for dumb statements like Krazy's. When we were the top dogs of college football, were our recruits just groupies of the Miami Hurricane express? Players want to play for winners and I believe had we not **** the bed at the tail end of the season we would've had a better shot. It sure as **** didn't help that in year two Smart did something Richt didn't in a decade and some change....have a shot to win it all.

Advertisement
I mean honest to god...How would you know if it's "the truth"? I'm interested in hearing this?

No reporter can be sure they know the truth...These kids have no ties to you at all, they are just answering your questions to get some pub and (most of the time) be polite.

ANY REPORTER...LET ALONE a young kid like you who already totally played himself with the whole Henderson fiasco...That was "the truth" too I bet?

Do your job, keep improving, and thanks for the work...But make no mistake, these kids aren't worried about you in the least.

I spoke to the very same source who happens to be very close to Rique and he said the same exact thing. He is not some sort of lock or lean at this moment to Miami. If I were to say where he’s going at this moment, I would say Miami, but he’s not close to a decision yet as of yesterday.

Man it would be awesome if someone with a ton of clout from SOUTH FLORIDA would take on the Ambassador role this year. I mean all in, no flirting with Georgia or Florida or Snapchat clown sessions..... Deejay or Lingawd type dedication.

Not that he’s from South Florida but I get the sense the staff is really pushing for Payton to be that guy.

I don't think kids care about different OCs, they care about what the school can sell. Amari Cooper went to Bama after Julio and McElwain left. Penn State is able to get top TEs every year and have had almost 5 different TE coaches since 2010.

OK

We've seen this countless times with Pete. Recruits aren't worried about a reporter's rep/creds.

He's going to do him.

Advertisement
They didn't troll anyone. Both played it close to the vest and didn't name a clear leader publically.

The only people who got trolled were those who trolled themselves. Everyone outside of this board said we were on the outside looking in.

The coaches probably knew it was a long shot, but they still got them on campus and gave their pitch. It didn't work out in our favor and as you all are so fond of, get them on campus and you've got a chance.

As for SEC groupies, there's no shame in going to perrenial power Bama. UGA isn't Bama yet, but they are certainly on an upward trend and could've won it this year.

Serious question for dumb statements like Krazy's. When we were the top dogs of college football, were our recruits just groupies of the Miami Hurricane express? Players want to play for winners and I believe had we not **** the bed at the tail end of the season we would've had a better shot. It sure as **** didn't help that in year two Smart did something Richt didn't in a decade and some change....have a shot to win it all.

Nah they were some groupies...Campbell was a Bama lock before Sony turned him out on the UGa OV. They trolled bc they could've let it be known that Miami doesn't have a shot while still keeping their recruitment "close to the vest"

Miami wasn't in the competion although UGa hasnt won **** at all even before Richt. But they were in the mix simply bc It's the SEC... groupie ****.

And save the Kirby Smart slurping. He hasn't don **** that Richt hasn't done as a HC. Except choke with the most veteran group of elite NFL talent on the roster.

Surtain was smart enough to commit to Bama where he will atleast be a 1st round pick before he busts in the league... Campbell won't get close to the 1st round.

I spoke to the very same source who happens to be very close to Rique and he said the same exact thing. He is not some sort of lock or lean at this moment to Miami. If I were to say where he’s going at this moment, I would say Miami, but he’s not close to a decision yet as of yesterday.

Which is why we missed you around here. Pete got too big a head and even gave GEO a hard time on some things. Glad you are back man, and don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

Nah they trolled us, they couldve cleared the air before the season started and said they were SEC groupies that dont have any interest in going to UM. But they wouldn't have had their moment to leave the Miami hat on the table for NSD if they did so they trolled us all the way to the end.

No they handled it the right way kept it close to the vest until the end

Advertisement
Man it would be awesome if someone with a ton of clout from SOUTH FLORIDA would take on the Ambassador role this year. I mean all in, no flirting with Georgia or Florida or Snapchat clown sessions..... Deejay or Lingawd type dedication.

We had that with duke he brought in a lot of kids

Ok thanks for the info...Miami has a shot, thanks. But you just said a paragraph of nothing, and does not change the fact that just because THE KID HIMSELF or SOMEONE ELSE told Marrerro it means ANYTHING

Kid came in with the "that is the truth"...It may be, but certainly not because this Marrero says it.

Last edited:

Different OC but pretty much the same offense pretty much. Mike Williams put up 1300 even w/ Chad Morris gone

Advertisement
Back