Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
3 points in the first half against U V fckin A smh...

This is the kinda sh*t that makes me cross my arms & shake my head every time I read one of these “all-in!” Or “believe in Mario!” Threads... No amount of recruiting classes is gonna fix that, that’s a byproduct of DNA.

Miami should win this game in the 2nd half, but the fact we have no idea if we will is exactly why we’ll be in years 5,6 etc asking the same questions & getting the same excuses.

GTech & UVA always brings out the Corchiness in Miami Coaches, its a time honored tradition unlike any other (Jim Nantz voice)

I’ll see you fellas after the game, Go Canes

Good aspects of this game today: our DEs and Mauigoa on Defense.
That's pretty much been it. Oline has been pretty good too. But our RBs literally can't make anyone miss on first contact, and NEVER get any explosive 10+ yard plays.
Like I said after last weeks snoozer on offense. Other than CJ and maybe Fletcher none of our backs interest me. None of them are take it to the house special. Always caught or tripped up by last guy or themselves. In fairness I vowed to not watch another down after GT debacle. And I haven’t. It’s all the same ****. Different year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back