Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD is an OC killer. We can't blame Gattis anymore.
Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

Advertisement
Emory for the 2nd half? Dyke hasn't done anything and can't assume he'll all of the sudden come to life. Maybe just give him the keys and let's go.

Idk maybe I'm just stupid but we shouldn't be in a dogfight with this team. If you're the leader, overcome the coaching and lead. This **** is just lame.

So a 1:35 on the clock 3 timeouts on a 3rd and 1 on they’re side of the field is a bad time to call a timeout ok got it
and then they got the 1st down and would have played more aggressively for points.

Glad you got it b/c what you said was dumb

Advertisement
Advertisement
what is the TVD injury? I am hearing a finger wrap, but I see his right knee is wrapped too. He’s single handedly sinking the ship. If he can’t throw sit him and run with Emory. No point in waiting through it.

Advertisement
God forbid we attack on offense. Moved the ball fine and had guys open when we did… imagine how bad it would be vs A&M if we played them now. We might not reach 100 yards

3 points in the first half against U V fckin A smh...

This is the kinda sh*t that makes me cross my arms & shake my head every time I read one of these “all-in!” Or “believe in Mario!” Threads... No amount of recruiting classes is gonna fix that, that’s a byproduct of DNA.

Miami should win this game in the 2nd half, but the fact we have no idea if we will is exactly why we’ll be in years 5,6 etc asking the same questions & getting the same excuses.

GTech & UVA always brings out the Corchiness in Miami Coaches, its a time honored tradition unlike any other (Jim Nantz voice)

I’ll see you fellas after the game, Go Canes

We could bring in Mike McDaniel at offensive coordinator and still put up 3 points at the half because Mario will force him to run the offense the way he wants to.

This team I'm currently watching is gonna get dogwalked in Tallahassee if we don't get it together
Too many issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back