Miami vs Virginia - 10/28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TVD and the offense was terrible the first half… which mean the offense will play better the second half. Nothing new

Everybody is sleep walking this game. I see more cussing out people on the sidelines from my men's basketball league team
Definitely. No fire at all. I dno why this program routinely has this issue of don't care, sleep walk... and then u got guys on podcasts talking about all the guys draft worthy...none of these dudes should be heading to the draft. Not they way they've been playing

Advertisement
Well, at least the gator is getting their *** kicked. Just had a punt blocked for a safety.

Advertisement
Mario the dude that thinks he invented ground and pound..

Tom Hanks Reaction GIF

when in reality

Boat Burning GIF by Jason Hsu
What the fk is that gif even?

Advertisement
Advertisement
How in the world are we losing to this team.
TVD turning it over on a drive with potential. D having to play **** near perfect ball, because the O has been incompetent. Eventually, you have to realize that when you have multiple OCs, that every single one can't be incompetent. The common link is TVD. You can't count on him to be a leader, you can't count on him to be a consistent player. Honestly, maybe Miami would have been better off letting him head to Tuscaloosa, and taking your lumps with Williams or finding a transfer QB. Emory isn't the most physically talented player out there, he needs work, but with the work done by Mario in regards to beefing up the line and the growth in the WR room, you don't need a difference maker at QB, you need someone that won't cripple you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back