Miami vs UVA 2/19

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude taking fadeaway Js with two hands in his face and swishing them. I'm not even mad about that. That said, too many missed 3s.

We mostly played poorly tonight, but not hopeless. Virginia really was the better team, yeah refs helped, but they looked like winners. Hope we can spring back.

Advertisement
I've watched plenty. We are where we are because the ACC is historically bad this season. And we still probably won't get in.
Yep, Miami is straight lucky, nothing happened, no one has grown, no one has done anything. We get it, you live to be a miserable jackass. Even with the conference being slated to be bad, Miami was supposed to be in the bottom 4. Yep, L is garbage. I'm shocked you would be on this board, you strike me as the "Miami football, Duke basketball" fan this fanbase is full of.

Advertisement
Yep, Miami is straight lucky, nothing happened, no one has grown, no one has done anything. We get it, you live to be a miserable jackass. Even with the conference being slated to be bad, Miami was supposed to be in the bottom 4. Yep, L is garbage. I'm shocked you would be on this board, you strike me as the "Miami football, Duke basketball" fan this fanbase is full of.
There was good reason to think that. I know I did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back