Miami vs UVA 2/19

The student section was packed. The arena wasn’t full, but it’s not like it was a ghost town. Maybe it’s just conincidence. We always struggle with UVA and FSU. We lost to both teams at home AND on the road. Some of the teams we match up well against, we didn’t get to play at home.
The student section was packed, but GA looked awful, especially coming down the stretch, the sidelines weren't nearly as full as they usually would be for a team in the hunt coming down to the end of the season. What's weird was that although the student section was packed, it seemed as if the crowd just wasn't all that into it for most of the night. It wasn't like Miami got ran out of the building, you'd think the energy would be a little higher. Not shocking, that's been a struggle for the school forever. It was the same when I was a student, it was the same when I invested in season tickets during grad and law school, it's just something that is what it is.

Advertisement
The student section was packed, but GA looked awful, especially coming down the stretch, the sidelines weren't nearly as full as they usually would be for a team in the hunt coming down to the end of the season. What's weird was that although the student section was packed, it seemed as if the crowd just wasn't all that into it for most of the night. It wasn't like Miami got ran out of the building, you'd think the energy would be a little higher. Not shocking, that's been a struggle for the school forever. It was the same when I was a student, it was the same when I invested in season tickets during grad and law school, it's just something that is what it is.
I do agree the crowd sits on their hands for much of the game when they should be into it. It shouldn’t take our head coach waving at the crowd from the sidelines for them to start making some **** noise.

I do agree the crowd sits on their hands for much of the game when they should be into it. It shouldn’t take our head coach waving at the crowd from the sidelines for them to start making some **** noise.
That's the problem, the only time you get noise is when the game is going well.

Advertisement
You can tell that a lot of people on this board don't pay attention, and just read records on ESPN. Miami should have won this game, they were in position to do so, but you can't overcome Charlie being less than himself and Joseph having by far his worst game in conference play.

UVa also got off couple of lucky shots with clock almost expired... at crucial times when they were getting back in. I think the game would have turned if they had missed.... ahh oh well... it is what it is.

Advertisement
The student section was packed. The arena wasn’t full, but it’s not like it was a ghost town. Maybe it’s just conincidence. We always struggle with UVA and FSU. We lost to both teams at home AND on the road. Some of the teams we match up well against, we didn’t get to play at home.
That's good to hear!

Advertisement
This board is ridiculous, but predictable. Lose a game or two and the team sucks and belongs in the NIT. Win 2-3 in a row and they’re being treated unfairly by the pollsters.

They are what they are. 19-8, 11-5. The NCCT will come down to how they finish the season.
Fire everyone! At least once.

This board is ridiculous, but predictable. Lose a game or two and the team sucks and belongs in the NIT. Win 2-3 in a row and they’re being treated unfairly by the pollsters.

They are what they are. 19-8, 11-5. The NCCT will come down to how they finish the season.
If posters were rational, there would only be a handful of posts with hundreds of likes apiece.

Advertisement

Totally agree as we have one of best coaches in the country who has had to overcome FBI probe and injury issues and has us on national stage again. He and he alone will decide when it’s time to leave.

Advertisement
Back