Miami vs UVA 2/19

Advertisement
Nice hack on the break. Sick of watching inconsistent refs. I'd get it if they allowed Miami to play the same way, then it is what it is. If Miami dared hack at the arms on a guy going up, that's a foul all day. Miami has to stay in this fight. Get a bucket here and a stop. Moore has to step up. He's not giving L much today and it's tough for this team to beat anyone if Moore isn't at least average.

Advertisement
Nothing inspiring about this effort.. really surprising how badly we prepared. We should be taking the half court out and making the steaks otherwise we become real average and on offense we look lost. L needs to go period.

only person who's really ON right now is Miller. if Coach L doesnt leave him in and plan some offense around him, welll....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont like to blame a single player for an outcome but 1 for 10 shooting and a bunch of those possessions were during a UVA drought.......
Nah I been watching the whole game and he’s been terrible on then offensive end today besides one nice take to the basket.

At some point you have to finish a play and he has just lacked any ability today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back