Miami vs UVA 2/19

CTCANE

Junior
Coach L on UVA
"The challenge of playing Virginia is at both ends of the court,” Larranaga said. “That pack defense is an outstanding defense that they have perfected, and they make it very difficult on your offense to get good shots.

“And for whatever reason, they never get called for fouls. And they foul a lot. I mean, a lot. And they don’t get called for them. On the offensive end they pose a major problem because they run their offense so consistently.”

Advertisement
Last game with Virginia left a bad taste in my mouth and I want them to go down hard. Hopefully we get a nice crowd this team deserves that more than one can say. Canes are a 2pt favorite. We win by double digits 🙌

Still got two tickets, will be at the baseball game first but plan on leaving around 4-430 for the basketball game unless Palm is throwing a no-no.

Advertisement
seems 2 minutes in Mia 5 to 0 but i keep refreshing ESPSN app and says event not started. WTF.

Advertisement
McGusty actually was guarding Wooga as part of this dyslexic defense. On the other hand, if we keep shooting 70% we could keep the game close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back