Miami vs Pittsburgh Nov 24th

Advertisement
Any chance you all think this game will be at 8 instead of 7? I live in Columbus and get out of work at 4 everyday. 3 hour drive without traffic but it's usually tough to get out of the city around 4ish. I want to go to the game bad though. Might just do it anyway and bite the bullet on missing the 1st quarter.

Advertisement
I’m planning on being there...there should be excellent tickets left all the way to game time, because even though the media would have you believe that we are the only program who had issues with attendance...Pitt is wayyyy worse.

Any chance you all think this game will be at 8 instead of 7? I live in Columbus and get out of work at 4 everyday. 3 hour drive without traffic but it's usually tough to get out of the city around 4ish. I want to go to the game bad though. Might just do it anyway and bite the bullet on missing the 1st quarter.

The fck? Leave at noon.

Advertisement
That's Thanksgiving weekend for you guys right? I'm contemplating it, my college being on strike puts a lot of my plans on temporary hold unfortunately. But the tickets are dirt cheap.

Advertisement
I’m planning on being there...there should be excellent tickets left all the way to game time, because even though the media would have you believe that we are the only program who had issues with attendance...Pitt is wayyyy worse.
I might make it. Going to be tough but we are going to try

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back