Miami vs Pittsburgh Nov 24th

sonnykayne

Recruit
Who's going to the game and what section. Got my tickets today in section 107 .

hesskilla

VILLAGE IDIOT
I will be there. I haven't bought the tickets yet, but I'll be there.

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes
Any chance you all think this game will be at 8 instead of 7? I live in Columbus and get out of work at 4 everyday. 3 hour drive without traffic but it's usually tough to get out of the city around 4ish. I want to go to the game bad though. Might just do it anyway and bite the bullet on missing the 1st quarter.

AutoCANE

I put my heart in this sh!t
I’m planning on being there...there should be excellent tickets left all the way to game time, because even though the media would have you believe that we are the only program who had issues with attendance...Pitt is wayyyy worse.

sonnykayne

Recruit
8 of us coming from Wisconsin. I was at the game last wknd gotta keep the luck going

Jaromir Jagr

Senior
Banned
Any chance you all think this game will be at 8 instead of 7? I live in Columbus and get out of work at 4 everyday. 3 hour drive without traffic but it's usually tough to get out of the city around 4ish. I want to go to the game bad though. Might just do it anyway and bite the bullet on missing the 1st quarter.
The fck? Leave at noon.

Nickkcin

Freshman
That's Thanksgiving weekend for you guys right? I'm contemplating it, my college being on strike puts a lot of my plans on temporary hold unfortunately. But the tickets are dirt cheap.

JHallCanes

Same old, same old
I’m planning on being there...there should be excellent tickets left all the way to game time, because even though the media would have you believe that we are the only program who had issues with attendance...Pitt is wayyyy worse.
I might make it. Going to be tough but we are going to try

I will be there.

I hope it's a night game. Everything in Pitt is walking distance, fun to party at.

luciano.8

Sophomore
I will most likely be going too from Columbus. Not sure what section yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk