Miami vs Pittsburgh Nov 24th

Two coming from Kent, Ohio. Took my son two years ago for both our first game. We sat in 111 last time. Is 107 where more Canes fans sit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully a noon game, especially if we are going to be in the ACC Championship game the next week.

Advertisement
by the 3rd quarter the stadium will be ours sit where you like....there usually is a lot of canes fams in the 102 area that corner

I'm sitting club level so I can drink.

According to this article from June of 2016 as of last season you can buy beer stadium-wide.

Stadium-wide beer sales coming to Pitt games at Heinz Field | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Pitt is turning on the tap at Heinz Field this fall.

Beer will be sold stadium-wide during the Panthers’ home football games this season, athletic director Scott Barnes announced Monday. Alcohol sales had previously been restricted to club and suite areas, with most fans in the general seating areas left out."

Advertisement
Me and the wife will be there. And staying for the Steelers vs Packers game Sunday night.

In. We should tailgate. I live up here. Let's make it happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I’ll be coming from Delaware. Driving there Friday morning and probably making a trip out of it. Any Pittsburgh natives got any advice on what to do in Pittsburgh. Like tourist attractions, restaurants, etc. Obviously Primanti Brothers is a staple of Pittsburgh.

Any chance you all think this game will be at 8 instead of 7? I live in Columbus and get out of work at 4 everyday. 3 hour drive without traffic but it's usually tough to get out of the city around 4ish. I want to go to the game bad though. Might just do it anyway and bite the bullet on missing the 1st quarter.

Aren't you too sick to go to work that day...? Priorities man

Advertisement
Back