Miami vs Louisville - Lets Get It On!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"we dem boys", "you hurt? yeah I'm hurt", 'hit. stick. bust ****, talk ****."

all these terms should be retired until this team shows they can actually win a ******* game. Stop pretending to be part of the NC era of this program and actually win a ******* game.

So posters....stop quoting that ****.

So
- Kaaya played like a Freshman
- OL is terrible
- Offensive play calling was terrible until the 4th then we got driving brought back for pen f*cked us
- Defense stood up, no complaints created 2 gimme's for the O

We take our chances we win that game. that's the difference not taking our chances.

We win this game if we started Heaps.

Heaps or Kaaya when Coley is running 6-7 running plays in a row with no result on each play and then running 5-6 passes straight telegraphing what we were gonna do to the D we aint winning. we needed to change things up.

Kirk Herbstreit @KirkHerbstreit · 26m
“@georgewhitfield: UM QB Brad Kaaya is going to great. Every high level QB goes thru a trial-by-fire. #JustWatch” Agree bud. Like his look!

Advertisement
just disappointed im 19 and honestly the last time I remember we were amazing was when we lost to o state in nc champ game. It sucks man

i'm the same man just turned 20 yesterday was hoping the 'Canes would give me something for my birthday but it ain't so. i feel you man.

LOL at anyone that thought Golden trying to go to PSU didn't have more to it. He knew he wasn't going to be able to turn this thing around, so he tried to run to buy more time. If he thought he could lead the team to a National championship, he wouldn't have even entertained PSU.

Its over

Advertisement
A number of blown chances but Miami couldn't get out of their own way.
7-7 after turnover. Fumble.
7-7 again in the red zone. 3 pts
14-10 in red zone. 3 pts
Deep ball to Dorsett - miss
21-13 needing a drive or points, pick.

Gus should not touch the ball the rest of the season, yearby got done wrong tonight as far as pt

i been saying this for long time about gus and frans thanks he is some kind of football spokes model thinks he is legit

Yearby would have been rocked as well. They were still sitting on our blocking scheme like the bowl game...and truthfully, we played right into it, yet again. That is the most disturbing aspect of this coaching staff..they are either too stubborn or too incompetent...either way, no bueno.

The few 3rd and shorts where Gus was brought in...it simply telegraphed what we were doing and he was hit before even getting started. Still wondering how Coley could not play action off of it to Clive or do ANYTHING else.

UM

Advertisement
So
- Kaaya played like a Freshman
- OL is terrible
- Offensive play calling was terrible until the 4th then we got driving brought back for pen f*cked us
- Defense stood up, no complaints created 2 gimme's for the O

We take our chances we win that game. that's the difference not taking our chances.

We win this game if we started Heaps.

Heaps or Kaaya when Coley is running 6-7 running plays in a row with no result on each play and then running 5-6 passes straight telegraphing what we were gonna do to the D we aint winning. we needed to change things up.

Only reason he called the game that way was because he didn't trust the Freshman QB. So my question is, why even start him then??

You think you're gonna win a football game running all **** day in to an 8 man box, then throwing on 3rd and long?

6 straight running plays, then 4 straight passes to end 3 O drives. SMH. Coaching running talent into the ground.

Give me Bud Foster as our HC!!! He can't be happy with Beamer getting an extension, Foster consistently produces top 10 D's with far less talent then Miami has! He's a great coach and I really think he would turn it around

Advertisement
Golden is a fraud....guy is a used car salesman, who's fooled our admin into believing he really can coach.

As long as he and him dip**** defensive and offensive coordinators are around 9 wins is the ceiling, period. I've tried with all my heart to believe that he could turn it around....he can't!

Tonight was just another example of pathetic, scared, pu$$y a$$ coaching.

too bad Penn St didn't save us!

I know Foster is the coach in waiting but I think he bolts for a job like Miami (Like Muschamp did) the Canes athletic department needs to spend the cash now before the U is irrelevant in 5 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back