Miami vs Louisville - Lets Get It On!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So
- Kaaya played like a Freshman
- OL is terrible
- Offensive play calling was terrible until the 4th then we got driving brought back for pen f*cked us
- Defense stood up, no complaints created 2 gimme's for the O

We take our chances we win that game. that's the difference not taking our chances.

Gus should not touch the ball the rest of the season, yearby got done wrong tonight as far as pt

i been saying this for long time about gus and frans thanks he is some kind of football spokes model thinks he is legit

Lost in all 3 phases of the game on Labor Day night.

OL didn't help Kaaya or Duke at all.

Gus needs to be moved to 4 string

James Coley called an awful game.

Defense is still soft and can't stop the run.

Strength is still an issue. We were pushed around most of the night.

No excitement after big plays. Shalalas choir boys are back.

Ready for a change

Who are they gonna hire? This admin doesn't give a **** about winning at football.

Dumbf**ks will say Kaaya this Kaaya that. But lets be real here Coaching is our biggest problem hands down. Wanna blame Kaaya? Where was Bush, Kirby, Howard, the O-Line, Coley stopping on 2 routes on third down causing incompletions, and so on? With all this talent no one is making any plays cause the coaches are not putting them in position to. Stop blaming the True Freshman QB.

What if the other team had a freshman qb….oh wait.

I get that you're upset about us losing and rightfully so we all are upset, but atleast know the facts their QB wasnt a freshman he was a RS Sophomore

Who cares? if he were in the 9th grade we still would've loss... this coaching staff as whole is a disappointment and they should just hang it up I seen it for 4 years that's way to long if I keep seeing the same year after year **** is not a mirage 2012 was the year we had the offensive coordinator we needed the defense is still questionable at time on the field and personnel but if we had certain plays called or maybe it was as simple as quarterback play I don't know

Advertisement
So
- Kaaya played like a Freshman
- OL is terrible
- Offensive play calling was terrible until the 4th then we got driving brought back for pen f*cked us
- Defense stood up, no complaints created 2 gimme's for the O

We take our chances we win that game. that's the difference not taking our chances.

We win this game if we started Heaps.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1958767 said:
Golden has atleast this year and next year before he gets fired. Barring a 3-9 or worse type season, he is not going anywhere until after next season. The admin wont fire him after this season.

I'm real close to being done with him.

you know this how?
Because the extension he received.

that means **** you fires his buddy than he will leave on his own

iO392izEC5URO.gif

:facepalm:

just disappointed im 19 and honestly the last time I remember we were amazing was when we lost to o state in nc champ game. It sucks man

Advertisement
I'm always a positive guy. And try to view in the positive way. I can't do that with this. I like to keep it real. I lost whatever faith I had left in the staff. I'm telling you. It's not the players or the talent. It's the **** coaching, don't even bull**** me.

I'm so dissapointed, not in the players. In the staff. Kaaya young, only way he will
Be salvaged is with good coaching and proper grooming.

I was a Golden guy. I'm not anymore. Not until he really proves it or shows that he can have this team focused and playing up to what their capable of. Underperforming still in year 4.

This off-season. I really really bought in this time around because I truly believed cause the talent was matching back up to caliber and the cloud was gone. But no, I'm still dissapointed.

With that said. I see it. A good coach an good staff. Could make this team into a 10 or 11 win team, the talent is there.

Golden as some have said before. The way I view him after tonight. Will be the guy who brought Miami back talent wise, but he ain't gonna get the W's. Puts too much of his feelings into decisions.

I'll change my tune if Golden can steer this team to a coastal division championship. Until then, I'm off the Golden train.

The talent is there. Anyone who watches football religiously knows. We have a serious internal problem. Cause the talent is not translating the results onto the field like it should.

If he goes 7-5 and isn't fired, this school and administration are racists. Shannon got the heave for similar results.

Advertisement
I don't like to lose, but I could handle a good tough loss if you could've seen the future being bright kinda like when Dorsey team lost at Washington.

but it's Groundhog Day here again

You really aren't comparing those 2 teams and those 2 losses are you? Don't be absurd.

no, no, solid job missing the point though.
there is no improvement of significance in this loss

I'm ragin brotha. Cut me some slack.

just disappointed im 19 and honestly the last time I remember we were amazing was when we lost to o state in nc champ game. It sucks man

you were what 5 or 6?

how old were the recruits we're after now 2 or 3? instead the gators won 2 and noles won 1. both had a heisman. how do we compete with that? car salesman, dodgeball and strobe lights? it's getting pathetic.

Idk what to think about this game. Defense was improved, but our offense wasn't able to figure out their kinks. They need to work them out these next two weeks against FAMU and Arkansas State.

If by "kinks" you mean play calling and fundamentals, I agree.

You simply cannot execute and perfect bad play calls.

UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back