Miami vs Louisville - Lets Get It On!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Golden's four fatal moves:

1) Retained Swasey
2) Brought a washed up Kehoe back
3) Hired Coley who is a recruiter only
4) Retained D'ono and his joke scheme which will get destroyed by legit offenses and QBs.

Excellent summary and #5 is "continues to try and use his used car salesman approach with fans"

Golden's four fatal moves:

1) Retained Swasey
2) Brought a washed up Kehoe back
3) Hired Coley who is a recruiter only
4) Retained D'ono and his joke scheme which will get destroyed by legit offenses and QBs.

Begged for having d last

Same speech every game ...Evaluate the film, make adjustments, "it starts with me" : FIRE YOURSELF IF YOU KNOW YOUR ARE PATHETIC

Golden has atleast this year and next year before he gets fired. Barring a 3-9 or worse type season, he is not going anywhere until after next season. The admin wont fire him after this season.

I'm real close to being done with him.

Advertisement
most of you AG lovers wonder why the entire fsu fan base and staff want Miami to keep AG around?

Only because he went down on his knees to try to catch it. My point was that bad throw had zero to do w/him being a freshman...zero. I can't stand when people make excuses for players. No excuses on that throw or the 1st INT, they were both bad...bad by a freshman, bad by a senior, bad by ANY college QB, especially the supposed 5th highest rated PP coming out of HS.

Your logic is horrifically flawed. Him having ZERO previous playing time at the college level (let alone starts) had nothing to do with him making a poor decision with the ball and getting picked? And u really think those short throws were because he doesn't have the arm? As the announcers were pointing out, he was throwing off of his back foot most of the time because of the constant pass rush. Plus, nerves have caused plenty of poor throws by even the best when they were young. I'm not saying Kaaya had a good game, but to conclude that he is a "bum" at this point is just asinine. If the competition was as close as everybody says, I don't understand how Heaps' 25 starts of experience don't put him over the top. I just hope Golden and Coley haven't destroyed this kid's confidence by tossing him into the shark tank too soon.

Advertisement
Oline played bad, yes, but a lot of it was from being stacked in the box the whole game due to predictable and uninspiring play calling. Golden said that the play calling wouldn't be held back and he was full of ****. Yes, Coley's play calling is suspect already sometimes but you could sense they were holding it back for Kaaya. Not enough shotgun, they should have went Brock Berlin on their asses stacking the line like that. That's what you get when you start a true freshman QB, not blaming Kaaya, he did the best he could considering. Olsen shi!ting the bed certainly didn't help us here, we should have had a "veteran" ready to go for this game.

Not sure why I hear people knocking Dorito. D played well and kept it close. O had plenty of times to punch it in and keep the foot down on the throat but failed. How long were you guys expecting us to keep one of the best offensive coaches in CFB out of the end zone all night?

Kirby was terrible over the middle tonight, LB depth is definitely a weakness this year. Perryman, Grace, and Armbrister better stay healthy. Hope Heurtelou is ok, depth there is not good but overall they DLine played well after adjustments the first couple of drives. Secondary played ok, could have been better.

My heart can't take much more of this ****.

Golden has atleast this year and next year before he gets fired. Barring a 3-9 or worse type season, he is not going anywhere until after next season. The admin wont fire him after this season.

you know this how?

Louisville will win a national titile before us guaranteed. Jurich knows how to get it done. The Kragthorpe hire was a bad decision but that's it. Hiring Strong, then hiring Petrino, paying your DC a seven figure salary. ****! On the other hand, we hire Clappy, then Randy, then Al.

Advertisement
Gus should not touch the ball the rest of the season, yearby got done wrong tonight as far as pt

Yup...I'm thinking the same thing.

Time to start rooting for losses.

Louisville will win a national titile before us guaranteed. Jurich knows how to get it done. The Kragthorpe hire was a bad decision but that's it. Hiring Strong, then hiring Petrino, paying your DC a seven figure salary. ****! On the other hand, we hire Clappy, then Randy, then Al.

but we have a good graduation rate

Advertisement
I can't get over wrong alignment and bad oline play in year 4. Its mind boggling to me that we are this mediocre with the talent we have.

It just sucks to be on golden side for 3 years and then realize that he doesn't have what it takes. He's a good CEO and a good recruiter but it ends there.

Lost in all 3 phases of the game on Labor Day night.

OL didn't help Kaaya or Duke at all.

Gus needs to be moved to 4 string

James Coley called an awful game.

Defense is still soft and can't stop the run.

Strength is still an issue. We were pushed around most of the night.

No excitement after big plays. Shalalas choir boys are back.

Ready for a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back