Miami vs Louisville 2/16

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao at this crunch time bull**** situational basketball. Charlie Moore jacking a dagger three with 25 seconds left on shot clock late in game… he’s made these so he gets a pass. What do we do a possession or two later the same **** thing but this time with Miller jacking a dagger three with 25 seconds on the shot clock and 1:15 left in the game

Just really dumb **** from a 25 year old squad. L has to be losing his **** mind

They do because he's the coach at Miami. If L was coaching ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE ACC, he wouldn't get this kind of nonsense. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'd give anything for Miami to have a legitimate option to leave this conference. I hate the way its run, I hate how we are treated.

No. The director of the officiating in the ACC came from George Mason’s league.

We are lucky, LUCKY to have L as our coach. But he isn’t aggressive enough on this issue.

Advertisement
No. The director of the officiating in the ACC came from George Mason’s league.

We are lucky, LUCKY to have L as our coach. But he isn’t aggressive enough on this issue.

L's lack of 'vinegar' is a fundamental characteristic of his personality. You have to take the good with the bad on that front.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back