Miami vs. GT - ACC Tournament

Advertisement
For all of the criticism Morris has received this year, most of it deserved IMO, if he can drag this under achieving bunch kicking and screaming into the NCAA tourney this might go down as one of the best coaching jobs of his career.

GO CANES!!!!

tRbwa39.gif

For all of the criticism Morris has received this year, most of it deserved IMO, if he can drag this under achieving bunch kicking and screaming into the NCAA tourney this might go down as one of the best coaching jobs of his career.

GO CANES!!!!

tRbwa39.gif

Seriously. Having to save the season in desperation after getting shut out twice by Dartmouth is called self-preservation, not a great coaching job.

No matter what happens Morris is a HOF coach. UM is extremely fortunate to have had him as coach. 33 years in a row in the postseason is incredible. Lets hope it continues for another year.

Advertisement
man we suck...

Morris was the goat 15 years ago, he blew more ships than than canesfam does wieners for milkshakes

we all knew this year was going to be rough but he is so checked out....

Advertisement
What? No idea what you are talking about.

Of course you do. When things weren't going your way, you disappeared for six weeks. Literally six weeks. Now that we're plowing through unranked ACC bottom feeders you show up like you've been a fan all along.

Advertisement
What? No idea what you are talking about.

Of course you do. When things weren't going your way, you disappeared for six weeks. Literally six weeks. Now that we're plowing through unranked ACC bottom feeders you show up like you've been a fan all along.

What does the timing or quantity of my posting have to do with anything? I am talking about the substance of your posts. You have said this baseball team is awful, that Morris is done, the season is over and the world is coming to an end... blah blah blah... yet, here we are about to be in the regionals and you are not happy about it... sorry that this Miami team is coming on strong...

Advertisement
What does the timing or quantity of my posting have to do with anything?

You question what kind of fan I am, yet I have been here since game one. When things looked bleak you disappeared.

You have said this baseball team is awful

The team IS awful. We had the worst offense in major college baseball.

that Morris is done

Morris IS done. Our program has not been the same since his divorce/marriage/childbirth. It might seem personal but it's the truth.

the season is over

And I am also the guy who has consistently laid out what we can do to make the post-season. You find a way to ignore those posts.

and the world is coming to an end

Try not to be such a drama queen.

here we are about to be in the regionals and you are not happy about it...

We haven't made anything yet, but I am thrilled about the chance to make the regionals. I can despise Morris and DiMare AND hope that we win championships. Complicated, I know.

sorry that this Miami team is coming on strong...

Eh, not so much. We've pulled off two miracles just to beat a couple of the worst teams in the ACC.

I wonder if we'll have to follow the game tomorrow in this ****ty thread.
[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]?

Welcome to the baseball board. What happened, did a score scroll across the bottom of the TV to make you aware that we have a team? And now you're worried about a game thread?

Advertisement
Back