Miami vs FSU Score predictions

I don't know the overall record of interim coaches in CFB but I found that over 18 bowl games, interim coaches were 7-11. That's a 38% winning percentage. Losing the HC hurts more than most realize. I think Miami wins 55-20.

Advertisement
“Can you feel it in the air tonight”

Dang I am shocked to see the positivity on this board after last year. What I difference 12 months make... what a difference 1 week makes!

I’m all for it, 47-17 CANES!

172B38DC-0D8D-44B3-B663-90AAC7CBEDA0.gif

Advertisement
F$U has one very good offensive weapon in Tamorrion Terry. Their OL will struggle with our DL, not just in pass rush, but in running on the edge.

F$U has one very good DB in Samuel and our receivers are terrible. Brevin, Mallory, Cam, and Knighton should be used amply in the throw game as they (and King) are a total mismatch for F$U's LBs. There should be opportunities to burn them in the intermediate game left and right. Wilson will get some pressure, but otherwise our OL should be fine in pass protect. Any contribution from the WRs is a plus.

I expect F$U to come out swinging, emptying all shells from their limited magazine. They will move the ball some early and half will not be a blowout. I'd expect 17-7 or so.

Their defense will wear down and offense will struggle more and more as the game wears on. Final 37-14 in a comprehensive Canes win.

The only way F$U wins this game is if we don't get any turnovers and we give the ball away to them in prime position to score.

Absolutely.
Look at these sad lumps, bro...

1600966056095.png

Some of the worst FSpoo offensive talent I can remember in a while...
Horrible at QB. Blackman is pretty tough for as scrawny as he is, but that's the best thing I can say about him. He's not accurate, isn't incredibly mobile, and can't read a defense to save his life (not that he usually has time to come off his first read).
Unimpressive at RB. There's nobody anywhere near a Freeman, Cook, or Akers on that roster.
Terry is a good WR, but we've done well against him in the past. But Thompson is better at throwing shade at his coaches than he is actually playing football, and Helton is coming off knee surgery that ended his 2019 season.
No depth at OL, and guys like Washington and Smith probably have no business starting at this stage in their careers (and Johnson has been a huge bust). Lucas and the FIU transfer are their only serviceable OL.

As for the defense...
On the DL, Wilson is very good and will play on Sundays. Cooper is a serviceable space-eater on the inside and is decent. Robinson can sometimes generate pass rush when he wants to. And Kaindoh is an injury-prone bust who is merely serviceable in those rare moments that he is healthy. Overall, the starting DL is good.
Most pedestrian LBs I can remember at FSpoo. Amari Gainer and a bunch of JAGs.
At DB, ASJ is talented. He plays bigger than his size and has a knack for finding the football, but he has limitations and can be beat. Nasilrildeen is their best safety and solid, too, but he tore his ACL last November. Didn't play against GT, and will, at best, be pretty limited against us. Travis Jay is green. Jarrian Jones is a transfer safety playing CB.

All that said, I expect FSpoo to give (their version of) max effort in the first half. If UM can come out tough on D and get a couple of early scores in the first quarter, FSpoo will wave the white flag and this has the potential to be a 48-13 sort of game. If we don't come out firing on all cylinders and FSpoo slugs it out with us in the first half, it could be a 38-17 sort of game after we gas them in the second half. I am feeling good so I'll stick with the former.

Advertisement
I wish we could have a packed house, think there would be some real excitement around this team and game, not quite ND from 2017 but close. I've had some plans arise so I won't be able to watch, I just want a W, think it will be closer than expected. 27-20

Advertisement
This game will be a blow out. Not even close. 45-3. FSU doesn't even sniff the end zone. Mark it down.

Advertisement
Their F’n coach is even out !!! Close , pride what???? Sweep the leg !!!!
I hope David Blaine floats in on his balloons to put Blackmons body back together ....

Advertisement
Back