Miami vs FSU Score predictions

Advertisement
FSU is a rudderless ship that will be fake fired up early. But by 9:30 or so we’re going to be piling it on to finish off a humiliating loss for them.

This one wont be close.

38-17 Canes.

Not fooling myself into a big blowout. Remember 2 years ago when we had the same confidence and we’re down 27-0 before we get the 2nd beer. But, 40-10 us!

Advertisement
I have a lot of nole friends, I've asked them how many points they think FSU will score all said 10-14. Were averaging 39 points a game

so I m going to go with 40-14 with a late score in garbage time

Advertisement
Advertisement
F$U has one very good offensive weapon in Tamorrion Terry. Their OL will struggle with our DL, not just in pass rush, but in running on the edge.

F$U has one very good DB in Samuel and our receivers are terrible. Brevin, Mallory, Cam, and Knighton should be used amply in the throw game as they (and King) are a total mismatch for F$U's LBs. There should be opportunities to burn them in the intermediate game left and right. Wilson will get some pressure, but otherwise our OL should be fine in pass protect. Any contribution from the WRs is a plus.

I expect F$U to come out swinging, emptying all shells from their limited magazine. They will move the ball some early and half will not be a blowout. I'd expect 17-7 or so.

Their defense will wear down and offense will struggle more and more as the game wears on. Final 37-14 in a comprehensive Canes win.

The only way F$U wins this game is if we don't get any turnovers and we give the ball away to them in prime position to score.
Seems like an ok post except i don't think our receivers are horrible there inconsistent. But, hopefully being fsu week it wakes da whole team up.

Advertisement
Im going to say 31-17 Miami. As much as I would love a 50 burger I’m just not ready to go there yet. FSU has enough defensive talent to make Miami a little harder than Louisville.

Not worried about FSU run game. I do expect them to go into their trick play bag and try to fool our aggressive defense. We shut down Terry last year and I’m hoping we can do it again.
42-13, King is going to have a legendary performance and D line is going to eat.

Advertisement
Back