Miami vs FSU Score predictions

Advertisement
F$U has one very good offensive weapon in Tamorrion Terry. Their OL will struggle with our DL, not just in pass rush, but in running on the edge.

F$U has one very good DB in Samuel and our receivers are terrible. Brevin, Mallory, Cam, and Knighton should be used amply in the throw game as they (and King) are a total mismatch for F$U's LBs. There should be opportunities to burn them in the intermediate game left and right. Wilson will get some pressure, but otherwise our OL should be fine in pass protect. Any contribution from the WRs is a plus.

I expect F$U to come out swinging, emptying all shells from their limited magazine. They will move the ball some early and half will not be a blowout. I'd expect 17-7 or so.

Their defense will wear down and offense will struggle more and more as the game wears on. Final 37-14 in a comprehensive Canes win.

The only way F$U wins this game is if we don't get any turnovers and we give the ball away to them in prime position to score.

44-23

Noles score early. Then bend don't break starts and they get 3 FG's the next 2 quarters. Then 1 garbage time td vs 3rd string

Canes score at will, basically. 5 TD's and 3 FG's

Last edited:
Sounds cliché to say this every year but this team is different this time.

We have inarguably the best offense we have had in over a decade. Only injury and demotivation stands in our own way. We have a solid offensive coordinator, solid quarterback and throat-slashers at tight-ends, center, and running back. The wide-receivers are decent (Damnit, Pope/Harley) and our Guard/Tackle (read tickles) are alright too, better than in recent years.

Hornibrook or Blackman didn't matter then. ABJ, Bolden, DL, and DEs are going to feast. You know they will.

Everyone tells me to throw history out the window. I am a statistician by profession and that is something I cannot do. Miami is trending up, Florida State trends down; we know it, they know it, Vegas knows it and the rest of America knows it. We just disagree with how big the blow out will be.

I got Miami up big: FSU - 13, Miami 38.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow I didn’t even see the post and we got the same score 🙌🏾
son of a bitch predator GIF by Ben L

Advertisement
We go up 28-0 at the half and just take the foot off the pedal the rest of the way with Benchers.
We are saving something for Clemson.

Ends up 35-17 or something like that.
u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Miami handily defeats mighty FSU. In other words, Miami not only covers the point spread, but handily wins by THREE touchdown's!

And yes, mighty FSU has a stout defense in contrast to Louisville. But FSU doesn't have the same efficient offense as Louisville. After all, FSU did score 13 points against hapless GTech. huh?

Advertisement
Back