Miami vs FSU Score predictions

Im going to say 31-17 Miami. As much as I would love a 50 burger I’m just not ready to go there yet. FSU has enough defensive talent to make Miami a little harder than Louisville.

Not worried about FSU run game. I do expect them to go into their trick play bag and try to fool our aggressive defense. We shut down Terry last year and I’m hoping we can do it again.
34-13

Advertisement
Waxing gibbous moon tomorrow, humidity in the 80 %’s. 64-9 Canes. A massacre of such epic proportions, the Seminole tribe will revoke their support of the Ef es who name.🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Advertisement
I think King has a monster game, he still left some plays on the field last week, I have the feeling he puts on a show this Saturday with Mallory & Jordan.
42-13

39-27 Miami. We getting a safety tomorrow. Not predicting a blowout because I don't think we're "back, back" yet and because FSU's defense is decent and talented. GO CANES!!

We were down to a FSU team almost as bad two years ago 27-7 at home before that miraculous comeback. Hopefully our team isn’t buying into the hype train too early like our fans and comes to play. This is a rivalry game it’s going to be tight for a while and they’ll be inspired playing without their head coach. Still unsure about Manny and our defense is worse this year. We could very easily lose this game. I’m 15 years beat down of being pessimistic seeing this team consistently underperform in games they should win like this and shiot the bed.

FSU 27
UM 24

Hope I’m wrong.

Advertisement
We were down to a FSU team almost as bad two years ago 27-7 at home before that miraculous comeback. Hopefully our team isn’t buying into the hype train too early like our fans and comes to play. This is a rivalry game it’s going to be tight for a while and they’ll be inspired playing without their head coach. Still unsure about Manny and our defense is worse this year. We could very easily lose this game. I’m 15 years beat down of being pessimistic seeing this team consistently underperform in games they should win like this and shiot the bed.

FSU 27
UM 24

Hope I’m wrong.
Didn't you have Louisville winning last week?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to pass on a prediction for that one, unless I go over .10 BAC because there are too many unknowns.

But it's okay to be optimistic. Try it.

I love my canes and would love to be optimistic, but have had too many years of bad experiences. I agree there’s reasons to be excited and on paper we should win this game. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Back