Miami vs FSU Score predictions

Ok. On Monday morning, I would've said 55-13 or something like that. My expectations are tempered now.

The Noles will be emotional & play hard as ****, this game is their Super Bowl. It'll be something like 17-10 Canes at the half. In the 2nd half I expect our offensive firepower to overwhelm their defense & our defensive line to dominate their ****** O-line at will. Final score something like 38-17 U.

Advertisement
UM Forty-sumthin to FSU ten sumthin. But lashlee lookin to make a statement b4 bye n Clemson ... fiftyburger won’t surprise me.

The Noles will fold their tents come midway through the 2nd quarter after we are up 21-3. Then it’s blowout city in the second half. I think we run at them with tempo and absolutely gouge them in the 2nd half.

Canes - 48
Noles - 13

Advertisement
UM Forty-sumthin to FSU ten sumthin. But lashlee lookin to make a statement b4 bye n Clemson ... fiftyburger won’t surprise me.
Or does Lashlee play chess and keep it close to lull Clemson into thinking we're a cupcake.

Miami is due to beat FSU soundingly, right? I mean, wtf. Rivalry or not, they have kicked our *** from time to time. Why can’t we return the favor? 36-17 Canes.

Advertisement
Miami is due to beat FSU soundingly, right? I mean, wtf. Rivalry or not, they have kicked our *** from time to time. Why can’t we return the favor? 36-17 Canes.

we kinda did that last year, score was closer than the game. they got annihilated.

Visual score for me. FSU 1st quarter:
A82EE72B-3301-4243-8266-C972296D156E.jpeg

Advertisement
The only aspect that SHOULD keep this close is if we give in to their faux bravado early. Keep hitting them in the mouth and they probably give up as we've seen a lot lately.

I hope Lashlee dials up a few quick scores and we see them throw in the towel.

I think their D will be better than we are giving them credit for. They will slow us down a bit. I think 35-27 us. We will get their absolute best effort. They won’t quit against us. Our O will get theirs for sure, but I think the issues we have seen on D will be seen again today. Blackman will look like a heisman contender. Which will be super frustrating. If we blow them out, I’ll fully buy in to the potential of us being “back”.

Advertisement
A wide right field goal attempt at the end of the game costs FSU again!

59 good guys
0 evil doers

Missed field goal cements shutout of FSU

Dream aside, I'd love an anhialation, but I'll always enjoy breaking their hearts with a 1 point win 34-33 would still be quite enjoyable.

Advertisement
Back