Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issue with Tyler staying. I honestly expect it. He should have at least 2 legitimate options to compete against.

Advertisement
These refs are ******* idiots. They really are.

Us here who aren’t refs know the rules better than these people. Unreal!
These refs in particular?

We've had two stonewall Safeties called against us this season. The ACC has a massive officiating problem.

Pratt is so mid, I’m not crowning TVD. I’m saying this version is significantly better. He’s hitting check downs, he’s going through reads, he’s scrambling and taking what the defense gives him.

Pratt is a fringe top 10 QB if he hits the portal.
Too bad it took till now to realize it

Advertisement
How does a referee crew not know basic little league rules?
948CF790-BB76-4C86-AB89-4E0A1FF8CB7E.jpeg

Fools gold….stop it
Stop it
Stop IT!!!!!!

You think all teams are stupid and unathletic like bc?

Drop zone coverage in his face w just a tick of pressure and you will get what we have got - ****** QB play w turnovers

Don’t be fooled
We haven’t helped TVD with the play calling either. Plus all his injuries too. BC has been running man and zone. We need more easy scripted throws that beats zones to get him comfortable and settled. We have not done that the last 6 games. We actually threw the ball to Young in the first half. Something we have not done in the last 8 games. He’s open. On one play he beat the dude and was doing jumping jacks and TVD didn’t see him. We need all receivers and TVD back.

pratt is worse than TVD in my eyes, yeah he's "safer" but he also doesn't have the arm talent

will rogers in a dawson offense could be incredible
Will it be Dawson’s offense or Mario’s that’s the question.

Advertisement
Dawson is the OC , Mario obviously just wants an identity .

The last two weeks there’s Ben More 11 personnel , getting the explosive guys the ball in space , not possession guys , end arounds, shovel passes off motion , angle routes / wheel routes to rb’s and tight ends actually down the seam. I’ve seen more creativity the last two weeks than anytime since A&M.
💯
We can still be physical as F but also have a diverse attack w multiple formations and motion

definitely would love to see ray ray. i assume they're redshirting johnson or he's injured. cause him not playing and not redshirting would be uberstupid
And hey don’t get me wrong, not complaining the receivers are killing it right now

But Dawson hasn’t done well after the half lately. Would be cool to see some wrinkles to combat what BC will try to do in defense

i think it's best for both parties if TVD moves on, but if he stays it should change nothing about what we do in the transfer portal

Advertisement
I trust you know something. Because I have very little faith Mario will get a legit QB from the portal that has a higher ceiling than TVD. And even if he does, I have very little faith Mario won't make him worse some how.

I think we had a great first half and let's keep running up the score in the second half.

Advertisement
Im a huge Mario critic, but as I say every week, he’s gotten this team to fight and never quit. I praise the guy for that. No other coach here in the last 2 decades takes a team to BC with a 6-5 record and doesn’t lay down.

If he could just get out of his own way, he’d have a chance to be real successful here. But until he proves he can do that, I’ll remain pessimistic. He is the sole reason this team didn’t win 8-9 games this year. And no matter what the roster looks like, he is always responsible for costing his teams games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back