Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Trader, Carr and Chance all have a chance to contribute next year. This WR group is still void of game changers

George is really good but I actually worry about him leaving whether its the NFL or portal
If trader doesn’t flip

Eh he missed two deep balls but context is important. 1 time to colbie the protection was dog**** and he got rushed. The other time was the trick play and he missed Horton, threw to McCormick which should have been a 15 yard gain. Yes he missed Horton for ~50 yard TD which is bad but still threw a good ball for 15 yards (unfortunate drop, no idea why Dawson puts McCormick out there on routes, not TVD's fault)

Also threw a 40 yard TD that George dropped...

And no INT's or close calls. He's playing safer which is what we need.
On George’s play he got interfered with twice on the same play and got no call. Horrible no call!! After the double move, the defender clearly pushes him with both hands at 15 plus yards. Then before the ball gets there, the defender DIVES AT HIS BACK and falls on his back leg, it wasn’t accidental as he clearly dove to tackle him! That pulls George down from behind and he cannot extend to get the ball.
1700852409022.jpeg

Advertisement
He's from Miami. That's not something that can be measured by stats and film.
IMG_2134.jpeg
IMG_2135.jpeg

And trust me, the film looks wayyyy worse than the numbers.

No thanks. Shoot higher, he’s the safety option. Their schedule was cheeks and he feasted against some atrocious defenses to pad stats like UCF, Memphis, etc.

Great first half. BC and Miami are in two different levels talent wise but the same can be said for many of the ACC teams we played. Great win to close the regular season if we finish how we started.

Get a bowl win and finish 8-5 and that looks pretty good when you look back on it in a few years. Didn’t get completely embarrassed in any games. Good building block season

Advertisement
We’ll see him today against UTSA. He’s a very good game manager, nothing exceptional at all. He’s not asked to do a lot because…he can’t.

If anyone disagrees, go watch his game against K St in 2022, or Tulsa this year, or ECU, or any of the below .500 teams he played. It’s a slow, methodical offense that just doesn’t ask a lot from their QB.

With our WRs, we should have a QB that can make impressive throws with a much higher ceiling than Pratt.
With our playmakers we should have a QB that doesn’t miss guys running wide open for TDs and doesn’t throw picks at a high clip. We don’t need someone that’s going to pull Pat Mahomes stuff. We need a guy that’s accurate, can extend plays, and finds the high percentage play.

TVD letting it rip know that his under 7.5 wins gamble has cashed. He was clearly gambling mid season

Advertisement
@Cribby yo crib just ur opinion you think or want dawson back next year ? I highly doubt he is fired but might move on esp if its tru that mario got in his way ? What you think ?

Advertisement
View attachment 267541View attachment 267542

And trust me, the film looks wayyyy worse than the numbers.

No thanks. Shoot higher, he’s the safety option. Their schedule was cheeks and he feasted against som atrocious defense to pad stats like UCF, Memphis, etc.
But you cant overlook how much "SENSE" it makes for both parties. We need a QB and he is from Miami. What more do we need to make a decision?

You're crazy as **** buddy.
Pratt is a fvckin gamer.

Arm talent. 🙄
i respect your opinion and analysis but have you watched pratt honestly?

he's put up TERRIBLE numbers against any team with a pulse and he doesn't make nearly as many "NFL throws" that tvd can make

now decision making wise I'm 100% with you, TVD is a headcase and turns the ball over. but TVD makes throws that pratt can't make and against way better competition.

if we're going to the portal, it better be rogers type and not pratt type or we're limiting the ceiling of our offense next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back