Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's left multiple TD's on the field today. He hasn't turned the ball over but he completely missed/ignored wide open deep routes down the middle of the field on beauties designed plays.
He’s trying to get X and George over that 1k mark

More 11 personnel , more getting the explosive guys the ball in space , not possession guys , end arounds, shovel passes off motion , angle routes / wheel routes to rb’s and tight ends actually down the seam. I’ve seen more creativity the last two weeks than anytime since A&M.
Basically what we had hoped to see all season. But somehow we started to just want to line up and run up the middle and call same ****** pass plays over and over. It’s what is so ******* maddening.

Advertisement
Is there a chance he returns? This type of TVD is infinitely better than Michael Pratt imo.

The issue is consistency.
Fools gold….stop it
Stop it
Stop IT!!!!!!

You think all teams are stupid and unathletic like bc?

Drop zone coverage in his face w just a tick of pressure and you will get what we have got - ****** QB play w turnovers

Don’t be fooled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hot take.
Tvd stays
Dawson stays
Kinchens and jdub stay
staff will be very cautious with TVD i imagine

unless they can secure a commitment from a top QB (one significantly better than tvd), i imagine they'll try to get him to stay

the unfortunate reality is that emory, jacurri, and judd are nowhere near what TVD is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back