Miami vs Boston College

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always been all the above. He was hurt and should’ve sat another game. The play calling and scheme was bad and Tvd was making awful decisions.
He should have sat 💯 after Clemson and he should only be playing due to Williams injury
That was a huge **** up having him play at 70%

Advertisement
I agree with everything here except the "last week" part. We had a better offensive gameplan last week and it was more creative. But it was not COMPLETE. The gameplan seemed to return to the boring and malaise-filled bull**** you speak of
Yes. The first half was good last week and 2nd half was terrible.

More 11 personnel , more getting the explosive guys the ball in space , not possession guys , end arounds, shovel passes off motion , angle routes / wheel routes to rb’s and tight ends actually down the seam. I’ve seen more creativity the last two weeks than anytime since A&M.
Yikes … hoping that rumor wasn’t true

Advertisement
Listening to Mullen talk about penalties and possession etc really emphasizes how dumb these guys are. I seriously think any regular fan who watches a lot of football or plays madden regularly knows more about penalty enforcement and clock management than 90% of these coaches. I used to think to myself “coaches have to know that” or something to that effect, I’m over that. They are morons.

Advertisement
If your QB is not comfortable throwing to open receivers then you are handcuffed as an OC. Ive rewatched film this year. The options were there. He's not seeing the field. Playcall could be better at times but NOT the problem
He's left multiple TD's on the field today. He hasn't turned the ball over but he completely missed/ignored wide open deep routes down the middle of the field on beautifully designed plays.

Last edited:
Nice half. Let’s hope we keep the foot on the gas on the 3rd quarter. BC can’t cover our receivers at all.

Advertisement
ACC refs really don’t know the rules. SMh

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 1.42.45 PM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 1.42.45 PM.jpeg
    338.9 KB · Views: 0
Dawson is the OC , Mario obviously just wants an identity .

The last two weeks there’s Ben More 11 personnel , getting the explosive guys the ball in space , not possession guys , end arounds, shovel passes off motion , angle routes / wheel routes to rb’s and tight ends actually down the seam. I’ve seen more creativity the last two weeks than anytime since A&M.
This this and this again. Been screaming for more creativity from dawson. Its like once TVD went mental, Dawson just completely went into a shell and could do nothing but run up middle and tunnel screen. Dawson went mental himself. Cost us 2-3 games, ugh

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back