Miami vs Bama tickets

Can I just ask you a question, do you have a credit card stored in your log-in account? I do, and I had no problems. I'm just curious, I could see it being a problem if you were entering all the credit card info for the first time and the CC company was having issues.

All I did was put in my 3-digit code on the back of my stored card and I was done.

Yeah that was my issue. Had a new card sent to me after the one on file was compromised. Had to re-enter and it wasn’t taking.

Switched to my Amex and it went through immediately.

Advertisement
Has anyone seen anything on when they will actually issue the tickets to us? Yea, I'm selling some of mine to get some extra income.

Has anyone seen anything on when they will actually issue the tickets to us? Yea, I'm selling some of mine to get some extra income.

It seemed like the wording of the e-mails said that (a) the tickets will be digitally issued, by (b) the Chick Fil-A people, at (c) some future date.

The language on the other away tickets was that your credit card would not be charged for a while.

Advertisement
It seemed like the wording of the e-mails said that (a) the tickets will be digitally issued, by (b) the Chick Fil-A people, at (c) some future date.

The language on the other away tickets was that your credit card would not be charged for a while.

I’m pretty sure it’s a digital ticket. That’s the impression I was left with the other day

Thanks for that. I must have missed the wording.

Thanks for that. I must have missed the wording.

It's all good. That still doesn't give us a good timeframe for WHEN we will get the digi-tix. Wasn't that the delivery method for the UM-LSU game? Or was there a game recently where it was really hard to transfer the tix? LSU? F$U? I seem to recall one that was a pain in the ****.

I think you can still sell tix on StubHub and fulfill them later, but just indicate digital ticket delivery.

It's all good. That still doesn't give us a good timeframe for WHEN we will get the digi-tix. Wasn't that the delivery method for the UM-LSU game? Or was there a game recently where it was really hard to transfer the tix? LSU? F$U? I seem to recall one that was a pain in the ****.

I think you can still sell tix on StubHub and fulfill them later, but just indicate digital ticket delivery.
I think I recall the LSU tickets taking forever.

Advertisement

Both LSU and UF were iPhone tickets for me. This is going to be the same. Just put them in your phone “wallet”

Both LSU and UF were iPhone tickets for me. This is going to be the same. Just put them in your phone “wallet”

I believe you are correct. I just remember one of those was really difficult to transfer, may have been UF, because 2 of my tickets were for someone who decided not to tailgate with our group and go into the stadium with us.

Oh yeah, this is all coming back to me now. Then we had problems at the ticket gate on the NW corner of the Citrus Bowl stadium, at first they were letting us in, then they weren't, and the crowd push got pretty unruly. I got separated from my brother and his kids, and my iPhone connection wouldn't allow me to pull up my ticket.

I swear this is true, the only way that I got in is that my brother passed his iPhone to me through the fence. The guy at the gate had failed to scan my brother's tickets, so I went in on his unscanned tix.

I believe you are correct. I just remember one of those was really difficult to transfer, may have been UF, because 2 of my tickets were for someone who decided not to tailgate with our group and go into the stadium with us.

Oh yeah, this is all coming back to me now. Then we had problems at the ticket gate on the NW corner of the Citrus Bowl stadium, at first they were letting us in, then they weren't, and the crowd push got pretty unruly. I got separated from my brother and his kids, and my iPhone connection wouldn't allow me to pull up my ticket.

I swear this is true, the only way that I got in is that my brother passed his iPhone to me through the fence. The guy at the gate had failed to scan my brother's tickets, so I went in on his unscanned tix.

It was definitely UF, I was on my way to the game from the hotel, and desperately trying to add those to my wallet. Something had happened because I had added them before, but they didn’t “stick“. So I realized it about an hour before the game.

It was definitely UF, I was on my way to the game from the hotel, and desperately trying to add those to my wallet. Something had happened because I had added them before, but they didn’t “stick“. So I realized it about an hour before the game.

Yep. I realized it a block away. Cell service/WiFi was terrible that day.

Advertisement
After the game was a real nightmare.

There were a group of us, that had decided to just take an Uber or a Lyft back, and there were none. Nobody wanted to come get us.

In all fairness, the way they had the buses set up, there was no good approach for Ubers that the cops were allowing. But, yes, it was a nightmare.

Based on the direction we were coming (from that NW corner of the stadium and walking to the east where we parked), we were RIGHT BEHIND that asinine Gaytor Marching Band debacle, I saw that whole thing play out from about 40 feet behind.

The Citrus Bowl organizers, and the Gaytor Band, were completely to blame. First, the organizers had no clear plan or pathway for the Band to exit, so they should have either stayed inside or had a bus parked immediately outside. Second, that drum major douchebag escalated the whole mess, any idiot could see that it was dark and people were confused about where they were supposed to go (it was daylight when we came in), and the Gaytor band people were pushing back against people who simply had no idea where they were going.

CIS post-game party (win or lose) at Magic City.

twerk gif GIF

Advertisement
In all fairness, the way they had the buses set up, there was no good approach for Ubers that the cops were allowing. But, yes, it was a nightmare.

Based on the direction we were coming (from that NW corner of the stadium and walking to the east where we parked), we were RIGHT BEHIND that asinine Gaytor Marching Band debacle, I saw that whole thing play out from about 40 feet behind.

The Citrus Bowl organizers, and the Gaytor Band, were completely to blame. First, the organizers had no clear plan or pathway for the Band to exit, so they should have either stayed inside or had a bus parked immediately outside. Second, that drum major douchebag escalated the whole mess, any idiot could see that it was dark and people were confused about where they were supposed to go (it was daylight when we came in), and the Gaytor band people were pushing back against people who simply had no idea where they were going.

We ended up walking several blocks just to clear that, so they could have an easy path to us, and they still wouldn’t come. We basically had to end up taking a gypsy Uber/Lyft and paying by CashApp

Did anybody else request non-Bama away game tickets? If so, can you please let me know what the important dates are that they gave, i.e. deadline to apply, when the tickets will be assigned, etc? I submitted an app for one game and while the info was in the actual application I filled out, I did not write it down and it was not in my confirmation email and I cant find the info on my online account either. Thanks in advance.

We ended up walking several blocks just to clear that, so they could have an easy path to us, and they still wouldn’t come. We basically had to end up taking a gypsy Uber/Lyft and paying by CashApp
did the same thing, stupid for the town to throw a concert same day. it was almost better to walk into a bar and drink for a few hours to let it clear up

Advertisement
Back