Miami vs Bama tickets

Advertisement
Looks like a better investment to sell off a week before the game than the market under the incoming administration..

Advertisement
ill be there (if we can be there), but the smarter play is saving your money for sure. itll be over by halftime esp with king coming off knee surgery (if hes back by then)

Wouldn't you guys wanna save a crap ton of money and just watch the annihilation at home in the fetal position?

no. I only get to see Miami every few years when they play regionally and I have been waiting on this game since it was announced.

I have friends in AtL and will have a blast either way

Advertisement
Going up to the game. Making it a golfing weekend with friends that live in the ATL area and I’ll get nice and sauced up before setting foot in that stadium. Wont give a **** one one or another by the time it’s done as I stumble out.

this! I’m going to have a blast partying in Atl for the weekend with friends.

You can donate about $200 to the Hurricane Club and be on the list for tickets. I've already received my email about being able to order our tickets. I am a season ticket holder and Hurricane Club member which are two different things now.

Going up to the game. Making it a golfing weekend with friends that live in the ATL area and I’ll get nice and sauced up before setting foot in that stadium. Wont give a **** one one or another by the time it’s done as I stumble out.
It'll be a homeless weekend for me. I'll get away from the old lady for a few days, sleep on the streets down by 5 Points (probably Woodruff Park), head on over to Magic City after the game and try to get me a 2 for 1 deal. Cheers!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm really trying to go and watch UM beat Bama on the big stage.

Ya'll let me know how I can get a tix please?

Advertisement
Back