Miami vs Auburn

Advertisement
ZomboMeme 21032022075334.jpg

Kessler is a shot blocker; Flanigan and Jasper fine on-ball defenders.
Life-time con-tract, clap clap clap-clap-clap...
He basically already has that. Even in the darkest days, many on here were saying he'll leave on his timetable, and not before. And they were right.

Advertisement
The auburn guards cannot play in the half court. They live for a track meet. Make them play in half and we have a good chance. As far as jabari goes? Nothing we can do.. just put a hand up but one man shouldn’t be able to beat a locked in canes team. He’ll get 20+ that’s inevitable

Fast-breaked them 30-1! Lol

Advertisement
Boom, we were up 10 and they never recovered.

I know not everyone watched the pre-game (game-time was delayed) and it's not like I (or Coach L) have a great deal of respect for Pearl Necklace...

But he DID tell his team that Miami was very talented AND TO GUARD AGAINST THE TURNOVERS.

Guess they didn't listen....

Advertisement
Advertisement
I grew up in the DMV, so I grew up a Georgetown fan, so this is a unbias opinion. I obviously root for Miami to win every time I watch one of their games. That last ten minutes was tough to watch. It was probably the worst basketball I have seen all tournament. Auburn had chances to come back into that game, but instead they decided to just chuck up desperate three's. That last 10 minutes had so many turnovers. I have watched Auburn a decent amount this season and that is probably the worst I have seen them play. If Miami plays the way they did in that second half, their run will end against Iowa State

Advertisement
Back