Miami vs Auburn

These retrograde fūckers say the same thing whether it’s football, basketball, or lawn darts. What a bunch of fūcking losers.

YOU FŪCKING LOST - TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES!
I’m floored that this is where we are in 2022. Maybe I missed their ride to being the best hoops conference but I find it hilarious that they’re openly speaking like this

Advertisement
mortal kombat laughing GIF

I grew up in the DMV, so I grew up a Georgetown fan, so this is a unbias opinion. I obviously root for Miami to win every time I watch one of their games. That last ten minutes was tough to watch. It was probably the worst basketball I have seen all tournament. Auburn had chances to come back into that game, but instead they decided to just chuck up desperate three's. That last 10 minutes had so many turnovers. I have watched Auburn a decent amount this season and that is probably the worst I have seen them play. If Miami plays the way they did in that second half, their run will end against Iowa State
I see that even Bruce Pearl now knows about CiS. We legit now gentlemen. Even $EC coaches coming trolling our board now.

Sit this one out, Bruce. The Canes ran a train on you and your boys, and Larranaga gave you the tranquilizer on the way out. Cry less!

Arkansas barely beat 2 mid-majors. Bama got boat raced by Notre Dame. Kentucky lost to 19-11 St. Peters. LSU lost to Iowa State. Tennessee lost to a very good Michigan team and quite frankly choked the last 3 minutes. And then Auburn got butt raped by Miami.

As for the NIT, even the mid and bottom half of the SEC is getting beaten. That's all the matters.

Is that you Paul Finebaum?

Notre Dame was a PLAY-IN team. Kentucky became only the tenth 2-seed to lose to a 15-seed in the first round IN HISTORY.

Advertisement
Arkansas barely beat 2 mid-majors. Bama got boat raced by Notre Dame. Kentucky lost to 19-11 St. Peters. LSU lost to Iowa State. Tennessee lost to a very good Michigan team and quite frankly choked the last 3 minutes. And then Auburn got butt raped by Miami.

As for the NIT, even the mid and bottom half of the SEC is getting beaten. That's all the matters.

Is that you Paul Finebaum?

Of all the ACC teams that didn't make it to the tourney, UVa would be the one that would have done well.. maybe even better than ND and VT.

I watched a lot of basketball this season, and the SEC was probably the best conference for basketball. They had a lot of strong programs this season
It is funny when the SEC does well in bowl games how they like to point that out as evidence for being the best conference. But when they don't do so well in interconference games, be it bowl seasons or the tournament, suddenly it is all about the regular season, when they are insulated in a media hyped bubble.

Advertisement
I grew up in the DMV, so I grew up a Georgetown fan, so this is a unbias opinion. I obviously root for Miami to win every time I watch one of their games. That last ten minutes was tough to watch. It was probably the worst basketball I have seen all tournament. Auburn had chances to come back into that game, but instead they decided to just chuck up desperate three's. That last 10 minutes had so many turnovers. I have watched Auburn a decent amount this season and that is probably the worst I have seen them play. If Miami plays the way they did in that second half, their run will end against Iowa State
Pound sand, kick rocks, go play in traffic just please get your troll *** outta of here.

I'll say it one more time....either you're 100% in on the CANES or, get the **** out.

Well lets look at the ACC' teams routes. Duke had two easy games in the first two rounds. Michigan State has been awful all year. Miami played an average USC team and it took Auburns worst performance of the year for Miami to beat them. UNC's win over Baylor was impressive, despite them being very unhealthy. All season long, the SEC has been significantly better than the ACC. The ACC has been the worst power 5 conference. And also, don't talk about the NIT. Nobody cares about that lol
You are just FOS!!!! UNC's win was impressive, but Miami's wasn't? C'MON MAN!!! Coach L put together a game plan to dismantle Auburn and it was executed to near perfection. Miami made the Auburn bigs play in space which they were very uncomfortable doing if you payed attention. Auburn didn't play well. No ****!!! Miami made them play poorly with our defense where Auburn became frustrated and couldn't adjust.

Secondly, Miami went 5-0 in the regular season against the Carolina schools. No other school can say that.

Miami, Duke, and UNC in the Sweet 16. Meanwhile, Auburn, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and LSU are ALL gone. Only Arkansas is left and they'll be gone fishing after Thursday.

So, the SEC was highly overrated and the ACC was highly underrated.

Finally, you should officially lose your Miami Hurricanes fan privileges and be banned from CIS for your treasonous post.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well lets look at the ACC' teams routes. Duke had two easy games in the first two rounds. Michigan State has been awful all year. Miami played an average USC team and it took Auburns worst performance of the year for Miami to beat them. UNC's win over Baylor was impressive, despite them being very unhealthy. All season long, the SEC has been significantly better than the ACC. The ACC has been the worst power 5 conference. And also, don't talk about the NIT. Nobody cares about that lol

1647889733247.gif

Advertisement
true but this was as complete a game we could ask for. 18 assists to 4 turnovers?????? WUT????
Oh it was amazing, and being in the tournament makes it even a better performance for sure. I don't remember the stats from the UNC game, that first half was a thing of beauty though. Stats probably aren't as good because we got complacent in the 2nd half with such a huge lead.

To add to that, we haven't shot the 3 well at all in this tourney. Quite an amazing stat, I think they said we are 4/29 from 3 and in the sweet 16. This proves if we can knock down some 3's we can beat anybody. Anybody. If anybody would have told me we shoot that poorly and win two games in the tourney I would have laughed at you. Not turning the ball over has been absolutely crucial with our poor 3 point shooting.

I was more talking about Auburn. Miami gave them so many chances to come back into that game up they couldn't capitalize on the offensive side. They were shooting desperate three's and had a lot of bad turnovers. That was by far Auburns worst game of the season
The U is the reason it was Auburns worst game.

Advertisement
Back