Miami vs Auburn

Advertisement
Well lets look at the ACC' teams routes. Duke had two easy games in the first two rounds. Michigan State has been awful all year. Miami played an average USC team and it took Auburns worst performance of the year for Miami to beat them. UNC's win over Baylor was impressive, despite them being very unhealthy. All season long, the SEC has been significantly better than the ACC. The ACC has been the worst power 5 conference. And also, don't talk about the NIT. Nobody cares about that lol
Arkansas barely beat 2 mid-majors. Bama got boat raced by Notre Dame. Kentucky lost to 19-11 St. Peters. LSU lost to Iowa State. Tennessee lost to a very good Michigan team and quite frankly choked the last 3 minutes. And then Auburn got butt raped by Miami.

As for the NIT, even the mid and bottom half of the SEC is getting beaten. That's all the matters.

Is that you Paul Finebaum?

I was more talking about Auburn. Miami gave them so many chances to come back into that game up they couldn't capitalize on the offensive side. They were shooting desperate three's and had a lot of bad turnovers. That was by far Auburns worst game of the season
Well, no **** Sherlock, if Iowa State plays like Auburn did in the second half Miami will boat race them, too. Same for Miami if they play poorly. You don't think Miami's scramble defense had something to do with it?

I mean I am not a troll. I said I wasn't a Miami basketball fan. I grew up in the DMV so I have always rooted for Georgetown. However, I am a huge Miami Football fan, which is why I am on this site. I was just surprised about how bad Auburn player last night, considering they have been impressive all season.
If you are not a Miami fan on a Miami basketball board being an apologist for the SEC, then you are a troll.

Change your handler to "SEC SlurperFreak".

Tell me you have footage!!! **** I missed that jumping around with my boys

I didn't DVR the game, but if you go watch the replay you can see it

Douchebag Pearl tries a little fake small talk or whatever and Coach L just keeps it moving. Pearl looked miffed about it.

I was knocking back them Cognac highballs all game, but I know what saw :drunk:

Advertisement
Well lets look at the ACC' teams routes. Duke had two easy games in the first two rounds. Michigan State has been awful all year. Miami played an average USC team and it took Auburns worst performance of the year for Miami to beat them. UNC's win over Baylor was impressive, despite them being very unhealthy. All season long, the SEC has been significantly better than the ACC. The ACC has been the worst power 5 conference. And also, don't talk about the NIT. Nobody cares about that lol
USC isn’t great but they were better than you’re giving them credit for. Miami played harder and had a good game plan. Hard to beat a team that creates a lot of turnovers, when you yourself, turn it over alot.

That wasn’t Auburn’s worst performance of the year. The style they play was what Miami loves to do. Turns out Miami was a lot better at it than they were.

March is all about matchups. USC and Auburn got the short end of the stick in that regard.

Worst power conference was pac 12...

Advertisement
The SEC and b12 are so far ahead of the ACC as a conference. It's not even comparable. And conferences don't mean anything in March, you know that. It is honestly the dumbest thing ever. Literally anything can happen in this tournament. Its a lot getting hot at the right time and being able to hit shots. Last night, Miami hit their shots, while Auburn played the worst game of their season and couldn't make a shot if their life depended on it.
lord have mercy I’m going to need to get some more info on this porst of the year candidate. Please explain to me how the acc has DOMINATED college basketball for decades but the sec and b12 are so far ahead?

I also need some clarification of another porst of the year candidate in “March doesn’t mean a thing”. So let me get this straight, a conference that dominates March year in and year out doesn’t equate to them being the best basketball conference? The acc has 4 SEPARATE PROGRAMS winning a title in a little over a decade. Both of those conferences you listed as SO FAR AHEAD… Only have one each 😳

I’ve seen some ****** porsts over the years on this board. But this one right here takes the gold medal for me. If you really are a Georgetown hoops fan you need to get a better understanding of college basketball. I’d maybe take a year off and get it together before diving back into your thoughts on the college basketball landscape

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop man.
Six of the SEC teams that got sent home lost to lower seeds.
Two of those teams lost an ACC team.
The average loss was by 10 ppg.
The pride of the SEC, Arkansas, beat a 12 and 13 seed by a TOTAL of 9 points to get to the S-16.
I'm not even going to mention Kentucky...well...I just did.

I get it. Upsets happen.
But the overall play of the SEC was flat out embarrassing.

Hey, they can now go out and buy "2022 Regular Season Best Conference" tee-shirts.
Whatever works.

Really, you just have to stop.

Maybe one question first.
Why the concern of Miami's "******" play in the last 10 minutes in this thread?
Can we/you enjoy the victory for a bit and maybe save it for a thread later in the week?

Look, this is nothing personal, but you might need to be banned simply on factual and analytical grounds.

---You snidely dismiss Duke as having "two easy games in the first two rounds", but that's kinda the point when you have a 2-seed, now, isn't it? BOTH of the SEC 2-seeds are out already, despite having "two easy games in the first two rounds". And the SEC's 3-seed is out too. "Two easy games in the first two rounds", my a$$.
---You arrogantly dismiss UNC's victory over "unhealthy" Baylor, as if injuries aren't a part of the game. Fvck off, you put your five best available players on the court, no excuses.
---You falsely claim the ACC was the worst P5 conference this year, when that distinction belongs to the Pac 12.

Your posts are so terrible, inaccurate, and ridiculous that it is easy to conclude that you are a cartoonish, buffoonish a$$clown. That's not my personal assessment of you, of course, but I could see how people could arrive at that conclusion.
You snidely dismiss Duke as having "two easy games in the first two rounds",

Meanwhile, Arkansas struggles with a 12 and a 13 to get to the Sweet-16.
smh

I mean I am not a troll. I said I wasn't a Miami basketball fan. I grew up in the DMV so I have always rooted for Georgetown. However, I am a huge Miami Football fan, which is why I am on this site. I was just surprised about how bad Auburn player last night, considering they have been impressive all season.
They played in the SEC, not the ACC. The ACC plays defense.

Advertisement
I grew up in the DMV, so I grew up a Georgetown fan, so this is a unbias opinion. I obviously root for Miami to win every time I watch one of their games. That last ten minutes was tough to watch. It was probably the worst basketball I have seen all tournament. Auburn had chances to come back into that game, but instead they decided to just chuck up desperate three's. That last 10 minutes had so many turnovers. I have watched Auburn a decent amount this season and that is probably the worst I have seen them play. If Miami plays the way they did in that second half, their run will end against Iowa State
Another small penised dude up in here.

Hahahahaha! These effing clowns. A cult of inbred mongoloids masquerading as a conference.

These retrograde fūckers say the same thing whether it’s football, basketball, or lawn darts. What a bunch of fūcking losers.

YOU FŪCKING LOST - TAKE IT LIKE A MAN AND STOP MAKING EXCUSES!

The SEC and b12 are so far ahead of the ACC as a conference. It's not even comparable. And conferences don't mean anything in March, you know that. It is honestly the dumbest thing ever. Literally anything can happen in this tournament. Its a lot getting hot at the right time and being able to hit shots. Last night, Miami hit their shots, while Auburn played the worst game of their season and couldn't make a shot if their life depended on it.

Where is the emoji for a shlt stained monkey asshøle?

Advertisement
Back