Miami top 12 class

The people that’s delusional either ignore what’s staring them in the face or know nothing about the ins and outs of football. Anyone that’s been around football for five minutes sees all the issues with the product / coaching. It’s been the same all three years. As I continue to say “ nothing has changed other than TVD playing like a god. All the same warts are still there.
Watching the NCST and GT game showed me this is a really bad team with a really hot QB right now.

Advertisement
Watching the NCST and GT game showed me this is a really bad team with a really hot QB right now.
mehh.. not just QB. Knigton has the it factor.. There are a lot of first and second year players flashing... you just wonder if they will not develop under Manny.. regress even. There is ample evidence to suggest that happens. One thing you can give Manny credit for is he did build up some depth. Losing your RB, QB, OG.. etc and upgrading is a good roster management score card. I follow GT and there are some similarities. Collins has a ton of energy and leveraged the portal a ton with the 404 and ATL stuff.. got a lot of GA talent that left the state back... buttttt. you watch them and they cant tackle, seem to call bad schemes, bad time management, etc.. Good thing is if you dont wait too long the next coach will have some chess pieces to work with.

mehh.. not just QB. Knigton has the it factor.. There are a lot of first and second year players flashing... you just wonder if they will not develop under Manny.. regress even. There is ample evidence to suggest that happens. One thing you can give Manny credit for is he did build up some depth. Losing your RB, QB, OG.. etc and upgrading is a good roster management score card. I follow GT and there are some similarities. Collins has a ton of energy and leveraged the portal a ton with the 404 and ATL stuff.. got a lot of GA talent that left the state back... buttttt. you watch them and they cant tackle, seem to call bad schemes, bad time management, etc.. Good thing is if you dont wait too long the next coach will have some chess pieces to work with.
You’re right. My point is though if TVD doesn’t ball out do we win the last three games? We’ve won by 1, 4, and 3 points the last three games. I personally don’t believe we do. TVD has played nearly perfect football for three straight games. It took that level of performance to win.

Ultimately Manny has proven to be a very poor talent developer. The worst unit by far on this team is LBs. Say whatever you want about injuries but Manny poorly recruited it and has developed it even worse. Also the defense has regressed every year since Golden’s kids left. I don’t give him any credit on offense, even there’s very little there even.

This is just delaying the inevitable. It’s like taking your dying dog to the vet once a month for meds. It’s time to move on.

And you obviously have missed the entire point of this thread.

The portal is like free agency , you add a handful of guys and build through recruiting. Like Bama, Osu, Georgia ,Clemson, Oregon and Lsu, All of those programs build with HS recruits and add guys to come fill holes where theres been injuries, misses in recruiting , guys going pro or numbers issues. Thats like saying I’ll depend on free agency rather than. the draft in pro sports.

The portal isn’t the answer , it’s an eraser. No team playing for titles will survive on the portal and 25-40 ranked classes.

Lastly I’ll ask you this…. did the portal fix our two biggest holes coming into the season? De and Lb were the biggest issues we posted about all off season , guess what’s been killing us this season? Lb and de lol. But the portal is the end all correct? Manny has brainwashed Cane fans into believing this.

Horrible recruiting at De, Lb, Ol mixed with god awful development is why we’re in this position. The portal isn't a miracle worker. as last year has proven. It’s a 50-50 proposition at best. There’s only so many sure things that pop up in the portal and we know where majority of those types will go.
Not saying you are wrong because your general philosophy here is correct, but had manny taken Jermaine Johnson instead of Deonte Johnson and taken the LBer from Texas (I think? That wanted to come and went on to be the leading tackler at some power 5 program this year TN maybe?) then the portal could have patched the holes. Thing is HS recruiting is the ice cream and portal needs to be the toppings.

The portal is like free agency , you add a handful of guys and build through recruiting. Like Bama, Osu, Georgia ,Clemson, Oregon and Lsu, All of those programs build with HS recruits and add guys to come fill holes where theres been injuries, misses in recruiting , guys going pro or numbers issues. Thats like saying I’ll depend on free agency rather than. the draft in pro sports.

The portal isn’t the answer , it’s an eraser. No team playing for titles will survive on the portal and 25-40 ranked classes.

Lastly I’ll ask you this…. did the portal fix our two biggest holes coming into the season? De and Lb were the biggest issues we posted about all off season , guess what’s been killing us this season? Lb and de lol. But the portal is the end all correct? Manny has brainwashed Cane fans into believing this.

Horrible recruiting at De, Lb, Ol mixed with god awful development is why we’re in this position. The portal isn't a miracle worker. as last year has proven. It’s a 50-50 proposition at best. There’s only so many sure things that pop up in the portal and we know where majority of those types will go.
Great points.Some of our fans believe there will be a ton of monsters available and interested in miami to come in and start next season and fix everything.The few studs that will be entering the portal will have all the top teams fighting for them.We'll get at best that next wave and if Diaz decides to bring in as many portal starters as we need then some of our younger players will just leave if they have to sit and wait another season.Just a whole mess coming in 22.

Advertisement
Manny has went all in multiple times and has failed multiple times. Coming into this season they were top 14 and expected a big season since they returned 20-22 starters. They let recruiting ride on that. Which explains why the commit list looks **** near identical as July lol. Manny also took over the defense and put it all on himself. He went the sink ir swim route, once again he failed. Both of these tactics I mentioned in the off season.

The proof is in the pudding.
But Cribby but Cribby he’s won 3 games in a row and beat 2 borderline Top 25 Teams, he deserves to stay 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮🤮

Basically?

NFL Free Agency = Transfer Portal
NFL Draft = HS recruiting

Advertisement
Manny has went all in multiple times and has failed multiple times. Coming into this season they were top 14 and expected a big season since they returned 20-22 starters. They let recruiting ride on that. Which explains why the commit list looks **** near identical as July lol. Manny also took over the defense and put it all on himself. He went the sink ir swim route, once again he failed. Both of these tactics I mentioned in the off season.

The proof is in the pudding.
Let's hope the decision makers recognize this. It is so obvious but that hasn't stopped these nimwits before.

It's depressing that our state has become the diva or can be bought recruits of Florida and the Big 3 can only sit and watch these out of state schools come here and bend us over for top recruits every year.. can someone explain what happened to the loyalty of the Big 3 in Florida with the recruits in our backyard??? Once and for all explanation.. smh

The guy was 100 % fired with a NC State loss. That’s from multiple people that’s very reliable. There’s a reason Blake made the rounds the week of the game . We’d been 2-5 and 0-3 in conference. Multiple media people has even mentioned that.

I believe an Fsu loss would seal his fate, I just don’t think thats likely beens they're so bad. I was always told Manny needed to win out and Mario not want the job for him to survive. I will say the whole Blake mess mixed with the winning streak has some folks I’m the fence rethinking things.
Well that’s concerning but I mean I’ve now realized they don’t care about winning so we’re just stuck in mediocrity

Advertisement
Whats the issue? We're smack dab behind the 2 assumed division Champs of this prestigious conference!

-Manny Diaz, probably

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back