Miami top 12 class

Cribby

All-American
Premium
In the Acc.

Sandwiched between the football blue bloods which are Wake Forest and Syracuse. Miami is sitting on eight commits , I repeat eight commits, ranked 61rst overall.

The staffs original plan was having a big year and riding that momentum into a great finish. Now the plan is to just slam the class with portal kids beens we’ve struck out on most of the plan A’s and have firmly face planted with the season. Of course it’s the toxicity of the fans hurting the recruiting , as well as Blake making the rounds a few weeks insinuating nobody was safe. Yes both of those are excuses that’s been used around the program.

Other than that everything is going great , there’s no need to worry because there’s a plan. In no way does these rankings mean we’re utterly crapping the bed on and off the field. Last time I checked you can overcome bad recruiting classes with great coaching!!!

I figured I’d post a recruiting thread since its a ghost town on the recruiting board . please stand clear of the tumble weeds and dust rolling through here. Both can be dangerous.
DA2EB827-35C0-4105-ADF3-55AC5A9FF5D5.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's crazy to think of how much of a 180 our recruiting outlook has taken since this summer. At one point it seemed like every week we were being connected to having some traction with a major recruit. Now? We're struggling to hold together our already minimal class and aren't seeing any traction with any of our major targets it feels like.

Advertisement
Manny fired > Winning Saturday
I hate fsu and want to beat them. However, if losing to them gets Manny fired, I’ll be ok with it. Shrug… If we somehow lose to those fools and he doesn’t get fired, I’ll lose my mind.
Not when he's already halfway out the door.

There is no acceptable reason to lose to FSU. Ever.

Advertisement
In the Acc.

Sandwiched between the football blue bloods which are Wake Forest and Syracuse. Miami is sitting on eight commits , I repeat eight commits, ranked 61rst overall.

The staffs original plan was having a big year and riding that momentum into a great finish. Now the plan is to just slam the class with portal kids beens we’ve struck out on most of the plan A’s and have firmly face planted with the season. Of course it’s the toxicity of the fans hurting the recruiting , as well as Blake making the rounds a few weeks insinuating nobody was safe. Yes both of those are excuses that’s been used around the program.

Other than that everything is going great , there’s no need to worry because there’s a plan. In no way does these rankings mean we’re utterly crapping the bed on and off the field. Last time I checked you can overcome bad recruiting classes with great coaching!!!

I figured I’d post a recruiting thread since its a ghost town on the recruiting board . please stand clear of the tumble weeds and dust rolling through here. Both can be dangerous. View attachment 160631
Look at Michigan State. They did not concentrate on high school kids but on the Transfer Portal. You have no idea what is brewing in the Transfer Portal which is now the future of college football.

Well, the Transfer Portal is about as big as it can get and Miami needs players in certain areas. So theres the compensation. However, this shouldnt be the move forward, especially when you are in South Florida of all places...

Advertisement
Rough, but we have known it would be like this for a while now. I know that doesn’t help anything, but hopefully we can get some closure before ENSD and have a real shot to save what we have.

Hopefully this doesn’t hurt the new coach too much lol.

Look at Michigan State. They did not concentrate on high school kids but on the Transfer Portal. You have no idea what is brewing in the Transfer Portal which is now the future of college football.
Tucker did that to flip the roster because he was a new coach so he had to douche the program. He also took over during the pandemic.

Manny is working on his fourth class as HC and sixth year over the defense. He’s the one who’s put the roster in this situation , Tucker wasn’t. On top of that Tucker has shown to develop, Manny on the other hand is atrocious. Expecting a coach to do what Tucker albeit different situations is asking a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back