Miami top 12 class

It's almost like some of us that don't pump sunshine saw this We're Going After the Big Dogs Based on Our Great Season! strategy and new it was destined to be a complete failure even back in May. Oh but wait no worries. Miami plays in a city and kids will be dying to get these great NIL deals!! MFs on this board just never, ever, ******* learn

Advertisement
Especially in a thread about how our recruiting is suffering, as they will be dozens of big recruits in the stands.
You know there’s a month left until early signing ? The bed is already full of poo poo. Also the staff pretty much said F it when they were 2-4. But its being blamed on toxic fans and Blake‘s media run. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
This is reason #1 for Manny Diaz getting fired, imo. I could be sold on him winning out and coming back if we had a top 8 class, but he sucks both on and off the field.

We will have the 2019 class and the 2021 on the roster, that after the 2018 #8 class was a flop, the next HC will have his hands full

It's almost like some of us that don't pump sunshine saw this We're Going After the Big Dogs Based on Our Great Season! strategy and new it was destined to be a complete failure even back in May. Oh but wait no worries. Miami plays in a city and kids will be dying to get these great NIL deals!! MFs on this board just never, ever, ******* learn
Manny has went all in multiple times and has failed multiple times. Coming into this season they were top 14 and expected a big season since they returned 20-22 starters. They let recruiting ride on that. Which explains why the commit list looks **** near identical as July lol. Manny also took over the defense and put it all on himself. He went the sink ir swim route, once again he failed. Both of these tactics I mentioned in the off season.

The proof is in the pudding.

No they don't. They've shown time and time again how quickly losses are forgotten. Manny could **** the bed against FSU & they'd call for his head. But if he went on to beat duke, VT and whoever he plays in the diarrhea bowl by a combined 8 points, they'd 180 again and start I told ya so threads about showing progress.

Advertisement
You know there’s a month left until early signing ? The bed is already full of poo poo. Also the staff pretty much said F it when they were 2-4. But its being blamed on toxic fans and Blake‘s media run. Funny stuff.
Oh I realize that but if there's a chance of salvaging anything losing to an inferior FSU team won't help. There are still a few guys we can swing our way.

No they don't. They've shown time and time again how quickly losses are forgotten. Manny could **** the bed against FSU & they'd call for his head. But if he went on to beat duke, VT and whoever he plays in the diarrhea bowl by a combined 8 points, they'd 180 again and start I told ya so threads about showing progress.
The people that’s delusional either ignore what’s staring them in the face or know nothing about the ins and outs of football. Anyone that’s been around football for five minutes sees all the issues with the product / coaching. It’s been the same all three years. As I continue to say “ nothing has changed other than TVD playing like a god. All the same warts are still there.

Last edited:
Manny has went all in multiple times and has failed multiple times. Coming into this season they were top 14 and expected a big season since they returned 20-22 starters. They let recruiting ride on that. Which explains why the commit list looks **** near identical as July lol. Manny also took over the defense and put it all on himself. He went the sink ir swim route, once again he failed. Both of these tactics I mentioned in the off season.

The proof is in the pudding.
Lets just get it out there man.. the mf'er is probably staying regardless of how the season plays out isn't he? Sounds like an FSU win guarantees his return no matter how the duke, VT and bowl game go. Because after reading @Brooklyndee giving him a 75% even with another loss and a few other posts by legit posters, its sure as **** starting to sound like he's getting ANOTHER prove it year even with a new AD. Like all his finger pointing and excuses have worked.

Oh I realize that but if there's a chance of salvaging anything losing to an inferior FSU team won't help. There are still a few guys we can swing our way.
Yeah , theres a few guys we could swing but the point of this thread is there’s once again a huge pink elephant in the room staring people in the face. A few wins here and a couple recruits doesn’t mean the house isn’t still full of termites. Adding 2x4’s and paint to cover up holes / damage doesn’t mean the house isn’t going to eventually collapse. We’re just prolonging the inevitable. No matter if it’s two months or two years.

Advertisement
I just want to win Saturday.

Respectfully that’s what’s wrong with the optimists. Manny continuing to coach this team this year is a ******* disaster long term for the program no matter what the record is at the end of this season. Because he’s complete crap at sustained recruiting. All flash no substance.

Of course I want to go 9-4 with a 7 game win streak. But if Manny’s staff doesn’t put a top class together, all the talent from the 2021 COVID class will be wasted.

And they’ll still extend this guy.

Lets just get it out there man.. the mf'er is probably staying regardless of how the season plays out isn't he? Sounds like an FSU win guarantees his return no matter how the duke, VT and bowl game go. Because after reading @Brooklyndee giving him a 75% even with another loss and a few other posts by legit posters, its sure as **** starting to sound like he's getting ANOTHER prove it year even with a new AD. Like all his finger pointing and excuses have worked.
The guy was 100 % fired with a NC State loss. That’s from multiple people that’s very reliable. There’s a reason Blake made the rounds the week of the game . We’d been 2-5 and 0-3 in conference. Multiple media people has even mentioned that.

I believe an Fsu loss would seal his fate, I just don’t think thats likely beens they're so bad. I was always told Manny needed to win out and Mario not want the job for him to survive. I will say the whole Blake mess mixed with the winning streak has some folks I’m the fence rethinking things.

Respectfully that’s what’s wrong with the optimists. Manny continuing to coach this team this year is a ******* disaster long term for the program no matter what the record is at the end of this season. Because he’s complete crap at sustained recruiting. All flash no substance.

Of course I want to go 9-4 with a 7 game win streak. But if Manny’s staff doesn’t put a top class together, all the talent from the 2021 COVID class will be wasted.

What’s wrong with pessimists is wanting to lose because the echo chamber they exist in assures them the real solution is right there behind the curtain.

I can’t think that way, sorry. If he loses he’s out. But I won’t root for losses. Ever.

Advertisement
Tucker did that to flip the roster because he was a new coach so he had to douche the program. He also took over during the pandemic.

Manny is working on his fourth class as HC and sixth year over the defense. He’s the one who’s put the roster in this situation , Tucker wasn’t. On top of that Tucker has shown to develop, Manny on the other hand is atrocious. Expecting a coach to do what Tucker albeit different situations is asking a lot.
You have no idea what is brewing in the Transfer Portal which is now the future of college football. This is not recruiting 2 or 3 years ago. All of the Transfer Portal discussions are not public knowledge. Let's hope and pray that we are able to transform our roster like Michigan State and many others did last year. Even Mack Brown stated that he now has to play players he normally would not play because of fear that they might transfer out. This is an entirely new ball game.

Tucker did that to flip the roster because he was a new coach so he had to douche the program. He also took over during the pandemic.

Manny is working on his fourth class as HC and sixth year over the defense. He’s the one who’s put the roster in this situation , Tucker wasn’t. On top of that Tucker has shown to develop, Manny on the other hand is atrocious. Expecting a coach to do what Tucker albeit different situations is asking a lot.
Brother - I am going to start flipping chairs every time somebody uses the one outlier as the excuse. If it’s not the Dabo outlier, the Saban losing to whatever FCS/G5 team he lost to, it’s the ******* Mel Tucker portal outlier. Fvvvvvvk!!!!!!

mad the rock GIF

You have no idea what is brewing in the Transfer Portal which is now the future of college football. This is not recruiting 2 or 3 years ago. All of the Transfer Portal discussions are not public knowledge. Let's hope and pray that we are able to transform our roster like Michigan State and many others did last year. Even Mack Brown stated that he now has to play players he normally would not play because of fear that they might transfer out. This is an entirely new ball game.
You’re missing the entire point of this thread.

The portal is like free agency , you add a handful of guys and build through recruiting. Like Bama, Osu, Georgia ,Clemson, Oregon and Lsu, All of those programs build with HS recruits and add guys to come fill holes where theres been injuries, misses in recruiting , guys going pro or numbers issues. Thats like saying I’ll depend on free agency rather than. the draft in pro sports.

The portal isn’t the answer , it’s an eraser. No team playing for titles will survive on the portal and 25-40 ranked classes.

Lastly I’ll ask you this…. did the portal fix our two biggest holes coming into the season? De and Lb were the biggest issues we posted about all off season , guess what’s been killing us this season? Lb and de lol. But the portal is the end all correct? Manny has brainwashed Cane fans into believing this.

Horrible recruiting at De, Lb, Ol mixed with god awful development is why we’re in this position. The portal isn't a miracle worker. as last year has proven. It’s a 50-50 proposition at best. There’s only so many sure things that pop up in the portal and we know where majority of those types will go.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brother - I am going to start flipping chairs every time somebody uses the one outlier as the excuse. If it’s not the Dabo outlier, the Saban losing to whatever FCS/G5 team he lost to, it’s the ******* Mel Tucker portal outlier. Fvvvvvvk!!!!!!

mad the rock GIF
Dude I was going to post this lol, I was going to use both examples to go with the new unicorn ” Michigan State taking 40 guys in the portal”. The delusion is so strong they’re buying lottery tickets as their retirement nest egg.

This class is shot but The only coach that could some how save something in this class (meaning that he finishes between 30-40th in the rankings is Mario.

Oregon leads for Kelly and we need him at DE. We might increase our chances with Shemar from 1% to 30%. The early signees are done for basically so Mario would probably keep the current commits and he would work like **** for 3 weeks to get some more kids (either Oregon leans or others he identifies). At the very least, better evaluate any portal kids.

More importantly, Mario would save next years class and onward and just get this program on the right track.

One of the first things ***** did when he took the job was to shut up the leaks and regular breadcrumbs the fan base could follow.

If the fan base is influential in recruiting why are we left completely blind?

Advertisement
Back