Miami Strategy

And the Citadel is an fcs school that is winless

I literally said "They've played Wake and The Citadel". That was my only sentence in the entire post. I'm aware they played The Citadel, and they're an FCS school who is basically a high school scrimmage. That's still absolutely absurd. Against air that's elite for a college player.

Advertisement
Next week, Baker will either be exposed for what many of us think he is, or tell all of us to STFU. I will eat my Baker Crow big time if he holds off Clemson.

And I'll be right behind you Bruh lol.

Stop the run at all cost.
Get pressure with four.
Jam the wr's.

Facts. No reverence, punch them in the mouth. We need to play with a chip on our shoulders.
And keep punching the whole game. They're going to score but I truly feel we can stay with them and make it a game into the 4th quarter.

Advertisement
I just saw this thread today.

When I read "strategy" it should be very simple.

Play to our strengths.

We have very good TEs. We have a veteran RB and two Young Rbs with lots of potential.
We have a QB who can beat them with his arm, legs and good decisions.

Our WRs are not world beaters but as we saw in the last game we can free them up to get easy catches early on and keep them in a decent rhythm.

Try to stay balanced. Try to surprise them with different wrinkles they have never seen. Get the ball to our playmakers in space.

Defensively give up underneath stuff but minimize big plays, focus on stopping their Running game as a priority.

Try not to go blitz crazy.

Special Teams catch and secure the darn ball. Continue to kick and punt well.

Jon Ford needs to step up and command some double teams to free up our LBs to tackle Etienne. If their OL gets to the 2nd level, it’s gonna be a long day.

Advertisement
Time consuming drives and scoring is not conceding defeat. That being said take what they give us whether it is explosive plays or short move the chain plays. Do not try to force what is not there. I trust Lashlee to decide what is and what is not going to work

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dam dwinstitles, we haven't even played yet! Are you sure your a canes fan?
Yea but im just keeping it real, ill be rooting Canes of course but if im being real I would expect them to beat us obviously. They recruit at a different clip then us

Need the ball first. If they receive and walk it down the field, it’ll be a, “oh no here we go again,” feeling.

Advertisement
Back