Miami still recruiting Lane hard

clarify 5* program changer (has size, skill and speed already) 4* very good (have good attributes not all are great) 3* (doesnt have a good combine higher bust then upside) or you can be a 3* or less because of lack of exposure

Advertisement
Ok since were arguing over words i wont say project anymore does back up suffice? 6th stringer? Bench warmer?

Again its not a stretch to say Lane is better

It is a stretch b/c D'mauri Jones and Jontavious Carter have had nothing but positive comments made about them, in terms of their talent level, from current players on the team, these guys just didnt have the same level of exposure as other players out of high school.....

what i have seen from Ermon Lane is nothing elite its just hype..... he hasnt impressed anyone in camps and he looked terrible this past weekend. Their is no excuse especially if the other receivers on the team out shined you w/ the same QB.

If he looked like the 2nd coming of Randy Moss then i would have no choice but to agree but he looks like a 3 star player who is far from being able to come in and play right away like Malcolm Lewis was able to last year, and Stacy Coley this year.

Ok since were arguing over words i wont say project anymore does back up suffice? 6th stringer? Bench warmer?

Again its not a stretch to say Lane is better

It is a stretch b/c D'mauri Jones and Jontavious Carter have had nothing but positive comments made about them, in terms of their talent level, from current players on the team, these guys just didnt have the same level of exposure as other players out of high school.....

what i have seen from Ermon Lane is nothing elite its just hype..... he hasnt impressed anyone in camps and he looked terrible this past weekend. Their is no excuse especially if the other receivers on the team out shined you w/ the same QB.

If he looked like the 2nd coming of Randy Moss then i would have no choice but to agree but he looks like a 3 star player who is far from being able to come in and play right away like Malcolm Lewis was able to last year, and Stacy Coley this year.

Lol

Advertisement
Back