Miami still recruiting Lane hard

Advertisement
Advertisement
If early playing time is truly a dealbreaker then I just can't see him flipping to any of those schools.

I want him at the UF game, in gator gear, as we beat them, then deny his commitment.

After watching a very dissapointing performance by Lane, against University School, I firmly believe its time to move on...He's not even close to Coley last year and the opposite end reciever from Homestead, going to Georgia, made him look like a two star...

Advertisement
After watching a very dissapointing performance by Lane, against University School, I firmly believe its time to move on...He's not even close to Coley last year and the opposite end reciever from Homestead, going to Georgia, made him look like a two star...

Yeah, **** the regular season for Lane. One game is enough!

Yeah, **** the regular season for Lane. One game is enough!

lulz, and he got hurt. Looked like a thigh bruise.

Advertisement
With Jontavius Carter gone our depth chart is more appealing

true Miami dont have that much depth like we think..... for a team that likes to play spread, we are very thin, Miami just has a lot of talent at the position.

He actually could come in, redshirt b/c he aint better then any scholarship receiver on our roster, or D. Griffin, and wait his turn, or come in during garbage time, either or.

The more I see of Ermon Lane, the less impressed I am.

He's perhaps the least polished, least well-rounded of the elite level WR's Ive seen come out over the past few years.

Advertisement
I'd love to have him, but won't worry about it if he doesn't come here.

Langham and Griffin with a possibility of Dixon and Berrios will make him easier to forget.

Kid could not wait to do that *** *** gator chomp.. He did after he hit a kid that was already wrapped up and after a punt return for 25 yards that got called back

Advertisement
Back