Miami Spring Practice visitors 4/11/17

Advertisement
[TWEET]851848477852172289[/TWEET]
Here is dj ivey

**** man, these DBs are huge lol. Long *** arms too

His frame is in the mold of Artie burns.
Ivey legit, he gave up one td to jeff Thomas in that 7 on 7 2 months back but he defended him very well other than that. And we KNOW jeff Thomas is legit by the way he sh*tted on elite talent at the under armour week

[TWEET]851848477852172289[/TWEET]
Here is dj ivey

**** man, these DBs are huge lol. Long *** arms too

His frame is in the mold of Artie burns.
Ivey legit, he gave up one td to jeff Thomas in that 7 on 7 2 months back but he defended him very well other than that. And we KNOW jeff Thomas is legit by the way he sh*tted on elite talent at the under armour week

Yeah I can see the Artie comparison. Thomas has us all excited about his potential, I'm just worried about the potential clearing house issues that seem to strip us of a couple of recruits or drag out the process and get them in late. Angelo jean-Louis, Derrick Griffin and Mullins just to name a couple

Miami has jobe in that number? Im all for it as long as he doesn't disrespect it. Man he better stick or else Miami will be real upset

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ay
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz

@Erik

you guys need to let the guys at UM know about considering giving the recruits the orange tinted visors and all of the accessories like eye blacks with the U on them. Recruits would absolutely love tricking themselves out in that **** for these visit photo shoots

/maybe even a smoke machine to mimic running through the smoke. I know other schools are starting to do these things but Miami could really come up with some clean shots

Advertisement
[TWEET]851836823223619585[/TWEET]

That's a very sacred number to have upon your chest.

Should be retired.

I disagree. I'm not a fan of retiring numbers. ST would be proud his number was being used by guys that look up to him.

Seconded, however if the wearer of 26 is trash, they shouldnt be allowed to wear it the next season. It shouod be reserved for the Ds top player / leader.

Njoku makes Brevin look LITTLE!

lol I think he makes a lot of people look little, he's a freak like allen bailey

And Evidence Njoku makes David look small.

I've never seen a picture of both of them together - do you have one? (David & Evidence together in one pic)

C2QhtSVXcAE7Xof.jpg

ay
[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz

@Erik

you guys need to let the guys at UM know about considering giving the recruits the orange tinted visors and all of the accessories like eye blacks with the U on them. Recruits would absolutely love tricking themselves out in that **** for these visit photo shoots

/maybe even a smoke machine to mimic running through the smoke. I know other schools are starting to do these things but Miami could really come up with some clean shots

I like the smoke idea

Advertisement
Back